Hampshire Hunting..

Lol every single field around me looks like that ... the dogs have to get used to it from pups mate ......

Be interesting to put your dogs next to someone who's dogs run soil and see just how hard your dogs pads are compared. The dogs that run hard ground must end up with alot tougher pads. Mine will be running soil fields and maybe the odd one or 2 may be a bit rougher ground so I'd say he will have softer pads. Like calluses on hands site workers rough as rats (so the missus says) and office dollys soft as muck. I might be wrong but would dogs pads work that way as well?
It's common sense really that dogs that run on real rough ground from pups are going to have shorter nails and tougher pads .......

So a few miles trotting on the road would toughen up their feet maybe, or a dip in the unleaded lol

Ploughed flint is like broken glass your dogs must have some hard feet on them socks.

I will stick to the soft stuff, I can't afford the vet bills.

Atb

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plenty about hampshire If you come across a Jesus look alike Shepard that seems highly strung and stressed he might take you out for a lamp lol

You girls need tougher dogs .... oh and don't wander into Wiltshire there is a nutter there just waiting to catch poachers ......

Other way around

Posted Images

Dont think it matter how hard there pads or feet are if it hits a rock at full speed bones are going to break if it hits one of them razor edges its gonna cut. the more you run fast stuff tge more likely you are to have these injuries

• Like 3