Hampshire Hunting..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plenty about hampshire If you come across a Jesus look alike Shepard that seems highly strung and stressed he might take you out for a lamp lol

You girls need tougher dogs .... oh and don't wander into Wiltshire there is a nutter there just waiting to catch poachers ......

Other way around

Posted Images

I'm around Hampshire mate really hard for permission most places have game keepers cause of the birds and shoots

Yeah ino what you mean mate that's the answers I've been getting, it's driving me mental now the season has started I've got pups in ready to go but no where to work them I'm all for branching further a field but I don't want to waste my time if I'm going to get the same answers as I'm getting..

You girls need tougher dogs .... oh and don't wander into Wiltshire there is a nutter there just waiting to catch poachers ......

go run yours over jais and see if they come back with out a injury lol

What areas are you boys from? Wales123 I think goes without saying but you've obviously been down this way then mate

Yea I go down regular from Xmas on mate do some terrierwork on one the estates
  • Like 1

What areas are you boys from? Wales123 I think goes without saying but you've obviously been down this way then mate

Yea I go down regular from Xmas on mate do some terrierwork on one the estates

Ah right mate what area? I've got a young patterdale bitch I'm wanting to bring on aswell she's just getting over 8months now showing some good potential so fingers crossed

Jais land is the same as my land only twenty minuets away ... you've obviously got soft arse dogs lol ....

Jais land is the same as my land only twenty minuets away ... you've obviously got soft arse dogs lol ....
See you down there end the season Iv seen 10 plus dogs run it and not one come off not injured actually one dog my Hancock pup