Sulphuric Acid Restrictions

Well even it stops one person from getting a face full of acid then its worth it.

dont see the issue.

Yes there other things they could use but better than doing f**k all with this horrendous crime.

if you are a genuine person needing this product for a proffesional purpose you're still going to get it.

I'm a genuine person and I can't legally get hydrogen peroxide over 11%.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More rules and regulations to control the law abiding masses whilst doing nothing about the cowardly pricks carrying out these crimes, if the next little toe rag that throws acid in someone's face got

Let's be honest with all this banning things, politicians will never ever as long as you have a hole in your arse come out and say "we have f****d the whole world up, turned into a depraved shithole a

Knee jerk reaction infringement of my freedom. how the f**k am i meant to get rid of those dead prostitutes now!

Posted Images

Well even it stops one person from getting a face full of acid then its worth it.

dont see the issue.

Yes there other things they could use but better than doing f**k all with this horrendous crime.

if you are a genuine person needing this product for a proffesional purpose you're still going to get it.

Well I tend to agree, it's at least a start by restricting purchase by under 18s, however small the difference....

• Like 1

In addition, new restrictions on chemicals will "drastically limit" the public sale of sulphuric acid due to its use in the production of "mother of Satan" - the homemade explosive believed to have been used in the Manchester Arena terror attack and the failed bomb plot at Parsons Green Tube station.

Will it effectively reduce terrorists ability to make bombs or just force them to diversify? Possession of Hydrogen Peroxide (used for bleaching skulls for example) in concentrations over 11% requires a license now, has that reduced terrorism in the UK?

As well intentioned as these things are I'm sceptical that they are given much more thought than "we'd better ban it".

Regarding acid attacks, I'm inclined to say that where a jury is unanimous and where the judge sees fit the offender should receive a punishment proportional to the crime, they should be disfigured with acid. Perhaps this is too permanent though for fear of rare cases of miscarriage of justice and so I'm with Greyman, such a grievous crime requires the maximum punishment our laws allow.

I agree that such a heinous crime should carry maximum punishment, but is there no room to look at prevention? Do longer sentences really help to prevent crime? Did the cash machine lads Greyman mentioned just move on to another form of robbery?

Am I right in saying the US jails more people for longer than any other nation? Many years sometimes for small drug offences & yet their drug problems just keep growing....

I agree with your sentiments regarding American prisons etc, but these are not hardened criminals or drug addicts just plastic gangsters who are happy to serve a short prison sentence to gain higher status in there silly little council estate empires, low risk big jump up the don't f**k with me ladder, much the same as the twats waving starting pistols around in the streets threatening people, they don't have the minerals to shoot anyone but love the big man badge they can wear on the estate after shoving it in someone's face for pulling out on them, then cry to the judge that it was not real please don't give me a long whack in prison, if you burn someone's face off you have f****d there life up and deserve the same, not a slap on the wrist and a couple of gangsta tokens
  • Like 2

In addition, new restrictions on chemicals will "drastically limit" the public sale of sulphuric acid due to its use in the production of "mother of Satan" - the homemade explosive believed to have been used in the Manchester Arena terror attack and the failed bomb plot at Parsons Green Tube station.

Will it effectively reduce terrorists ability to make bombs or just force them to diversify? Possession of Hydrogen Peroxide (used for bleaching skulls for example) in concentrations over 11% requires a license now, has that reduced terrorism in the UK?

As well intentioned as these things are I'm sceptical that they are given much more thought than "we'd better ban it".

Regarding acid attacks, I'm inclined to say that where a jury is unanimous and where the judge sees fit the offender should receive a punishment proportional to the crime, they should be disfigured with acid. Perhaps this is too permanent though for fear of rare cases of miscarriage of justice and so I'm with Greyman, such a grievous crime requires the maximum punishment our laws allow.

I agree that such a heinous crime should carry maximum punishment, but is there no room to look at prevention? Do longer sentences really help to prevent crime? Did the cash machine lads Greyman mentioned just move on to another form of robbery?

Am I right in saying the US jails more people for longer than any other nation? Many years sometimes for small drug offences & yet their drug problems just keep growing....

I agree with your sentiments regarding American prisons etc, but these are not hardened criminals or drug addicts just plastic gangsters who are happy to serve a short prison sentence to gain higher status in there silly little council estate empires, low risk big jump up the don't f**k with me ladder, much the same as the twats waving starting pistols around in the streets threatening people, they don't have the minerals to shoot anyone but love the big man badge they can wear on the estate after shoving it in someone's face for pulling out on them, then cry to the judge that it was not real please don't give me a long whack in prison, if you burn someone's face off you have f****d there life up and deserve the same, not a slap on the wrist and a couple of gangsta tokens

Oh I agree all the way. Let's not fcuk about with these scumbags, give them what we can! I'm just saying exploring all the avenues should also be part of the solution, if there is one?

dont see the issue.

I'm a genuine person and I can't legally get hydrogen peroxide over 11%.

that's because your blonde enough, any stronger you,ll get a yellow tinge mate
  • Like 1

Genuine youre anarchist gun nut lol

just kidding born.

Think its actually 12%

:laugh::victory:

Yeah the limit might be 12% but it's produced at 11% to keep a safe legal margin.

Just had a word with the Mrs (hairdresser) its 12% she used to regularly use upto 18% before the new regulations. ... as others have said it won't make any difference people who are intent will just find another way ...we use to use bags full of caustic soda crystals for paint stripping furniture you could mix that up to super strong its very Nasty stuff ...they will always find a way

• Like 1

Let's be honest with all this banning things, politicians will never ever as long as you have a hole in your arse come out and say "we have f****d the whole world up, turned into a depraved shithole and we are completely powerless to stop the depraved people we have created".........never going to happen!

So, what do they do?.......they ban things so they can pretend they are doing something about it.

It really is as simple as that.

• Like 8