Hunting Game

For those of you with kids or maybe even yourself theirs a game just been released on ps4 and Xbox called the hunter - call of the wild . I got it yesterday and my boy and me had a go on it last night . It's visually stunning set over 50 square miles of North American terrain and Germany . I realise most on here will frown at it being a computer game but it's a pretty good depiction of what I'd imagine those types of hunt are like. Me and my boy spent 45 mins tracking a elk up and over a mountain . Spent a further 15 mins tracking the blood to find it. If your kids are into computers could be a good Christmas present

• Like 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it true that one of the locations in the game is around the M4 in Wiltshire?

have to have a long extension cord tho

For those of you with kids or maybe even yourself theirs a game just been released on ps4 and Xbox called the hunter - call of the wild . I got it yesterday and my boy and me had a go on it last night

Games like that make me wish i had replaced my ps3. Think i burnt the last one out playing COD and red redemption. Which you could hunt wolfs and buffalo.

but there f***ing addicting those consoles. I think i once played it 16 hours straight. Shocking!

Reading you're post i actually swayed with the idea of maybe buying another ps.

but no lol

I've never had a problem with the addictiveness . I love playing them but can easily put it down to do other things. My Mrs goes upstairs to read about 9 each night so I go out to ferret shed for a hour ,come back in and play fifa for a hour before bed with friends . On this game you can have multiple people hunting with you . Will be good with a few friends spinning around on a quad bike for a few hours on it

• Like 1

Games like that make me wish i had replaced my ps3. Think i burnt the last one out playing COD and red redemption. Which you could hunt wolfs and buffalo.

but there f***ing addicting those consoles. I think i once played it 16 hours straight. Shocking!

but no lol

I bought a Ps4 and dont use the f***ing thing lol...just cant find the time....just an expensive dust collector
  • Like 1

but no lol

I bought a Ps4 and dont use the f***ing thing lol...just cant find the time....just an expensive dust collector
I'll give 50 quid and a feather duster for it so you can carry on collecting your expensive dust ? Edited by mroak
  • Like 2

but no lol

That was me with a PS3 bought one when they came out used it twice in the first 3 months then sold it for what I paid for it.

Not played a console since .

Sold my mega drive last year and ps1 other month.

I wonder if they have a ferreting option? Start at ameatuer level and learn the lay of the land and some field craft to progress and improve catches or buy a spade a ferret finder and collar and go straight in at pro level? Drop it to ground for 2 minutes and get the spade out.