Dishonest People

Anything to do with wanting to loan some money Peter and getting turned down

so if he told you that he must of told you how much aye the kind of money what guys like him lose down the back of there sofa but he was willing to see a so called mate on shit street instead but still that is not the argument no even if it's nowt to do with you

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well i posted my old collie whip grey about 15/16 months ago in the for sale section free to a FOREVER home and THOUGHT i had found a good home for him. Up in blackburn on a farm the fella gave me the

Well done for doing right by the dog, if the person who turned you over is a member on here he should be named as a warning to others!

This is the pm I just got of lurcherman .... (Quote) hi Ken how are you doing mate, the boxing thread was only a joke and wasn't meant to be taken seriously, you've met me in the flesh so you know I'

Posted Images

Peter your a snake haha you knew as well as a lot of others on here that gnash was all about, maybe not the ins an outs but you gladly took your kid an family to go an SPONGE off a self confessed ex hooligan who blatantly admitted to earning his cash by hook or by crook, the mans never denied what he is or pretended to beanytjing other than what he was. didnt bother you tho did it, until you kept putting comments on here about gnasher snubbuing you, an your lil house an thjngs not being good enough for him, then you went all bitter, so dont try an tell it as tho ye told everybody as soon as ye found out, cos thats bollocks,

you again no you wrong when we went to his place he told me he was a business man what owned a gym and a few propertys but had done a little bit of skullduggery when he was younger them was his exact words only later on i finds out it was not skullduggery his a heavy duty bloke with heavy duty friends and finds out what his been all about so no would you be happy to put your family in the middle of that for 1 hour or 1 day,anyhow am done here to many 2 face hypocrits here what grass over dogs but get all underworld code when it's real criminals bloody jokers

So gnasher befriended a complete stranger on the old tinterweb. Brought this complete stranger down to wherever and treated him and his family to a no expense day out. Then informed this complete stranger what he does in his spare time and basically he's a gangster. And now gnasher is on holidays....

Fuuckinghell :laugh: You asked to borrow a wedge, got knocked back and this made you turn this bitter?? What a real worm you are!

Just coz a man has more than you, doesn't make you entitled to a part of it :blink:

There isn't a strong enough insult in the English language for people like you Peter. Me cago en tu antepasados ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1

Anything to do with wanting to loan some money Peter and getting turned down

so if he told you that he must of told you how much aye the kind of money what guys like him lose down the back of there sofa but he was willing to see a so called mate on shit street instead but still that is not the argument no even if it's nowt to do with you

Oh dear.........

Peter your a snake haha you knew as well as a lot of others on here that gnash was all about, maybe not the ins an outs but you gladly took your kid an family to go an SPONGE off a self confessed ex hooligan who blatantly admitted to earning his cash by hook or by crook, the mans never denied what he is or pretended to beanytjing other than what he was. didnt bother you tho did it, until you kept putting comments on here about gnasher snubbuing you, an your lil house an thjngs not being good enough for him, then you went all bitter, so dont try an tell it as tho ye told everybody as soon as ye found out, cos thats bollocks,

you again no you wrong when we went to his place he told me he was a business man what owned a gym and a few propertys but had done a little bit of skullduggery when he was younger them was his exact words only later on i finds out it was not skullduggery his a heavy duty bloke with heavy duty friends and finds out what his been all about so no would you be happy to put your family in the middle of that for 1 hour or 1 day,anyhow am done here to many 2 face hypocrits here what grass over dogs but get all underworld code when it's real criminals bloody jokers

But thats still no reason to come on here and tell everybody what he is or what he does? You sad b&stard

It's the whole reason you turned into a bitter stalker .. you asked for money and got fukced off then like a little bitch turned all poisonous ........

so if he shares secrets with you what are you another heavy weight gangster on his pay roll ? a corrupt cop maybe ?

hunters gone all underworld this days pmsl

It's the whole reason you turned into a bitter stalker .. you asked for money and got fukced off then like a little bitch turned all poisonous ........

so if he shares secrets with you what are you another heavy weight gangster on his pay roll ? a corrupt cop maybe ?

hunters gone all underworld this days pmsl

PMSL corrupt cop, he can't even get a knife sent through the post without help ????

I find it incredible you can show your face.

• Like 1