Shootings In Las Vegas

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres no need for regular folk owning a machine gun though....

"Why didn't the Police save my daughter from being raped?"   "Because they can't and you gave away her ability to do it for herself. Now fix your f***ing attitude towards making every citizen impote

If the US government turned tyrannical in such a way the likes of the 3 percenters and oath keepers would go to f***ing war! I'd put money on a large number of servicemen supporting them too. The US m

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm the same, mate. I work in LV for a security company and we're not in possession of any secret info but I understand their procedure and I understand why information is being held tight. Whatever comes of the investigation every gaming company in the city will be changing their operations based on what comes out. The only people that are fully briefed with information are LE and that's only what they currently know.

The alternative is to let that void be filled with all kinds of ideas. The sliding scale of sensible to absurd, however, is still pure speculation from us armchair investigators.

What do you do chris?  if you don't mind me asking. Is every working day in Las Vegas?

Edited by Accip74
24 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

What do you do chris?  if you don't mind me asking. Is every working day in Las Vegas?

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

He is helping the CIA debunk any online conspiracy theorists haha

I infiltrate internet message board forums to muddy the waters between truth and lies. Most people think I live in Las Vegas but I'm actually in a cubicle in Mumbai. My day job is selling sex toys via our Indian call centre. My name is Vijay (Chris Jones for the English callers) Singh. Please to meet you all! :bye:

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I infiltrate internet message board forums to muddy the waters between truth and lies. Most people think I live in Las Vegas but I'm actually in a cubicle in Mumbai. My day job is selling sex toys via our Indian call centre. My name is Vijay (Chris Jones for the English callers) Singh. Please to meet you all! :bye:

It doesn't surprise one bit....;-) 

• 2 months later...

A Nevada judge has ordered the unsealing of hundreds of pages of legal documents after a successful lawsuit filed by several media outlets, much to the dismay of local law enforcement. One of those documents alleges that the shooter's girlfriend deleted her social media account an hour before LE made the shooters ID public in a bid to distance herself from him...

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

A Nevada judge has ordered the unsealing of hundreds of pages of legal documents after a successful lawsuit filed by several media outlets, much to the dismay of local law enforcement. One of those documents alleges that the shooter's girlfriend deleted her social media account an hour before LE made the shooters ID public in a bid to distance herself from him...

Any video footage being released of the shooter ?

21 hours ago, Tiff said:

very little info out even through people "in the know" ... the girlfriend is cleared, but new possible person of interest is being discussed now but still very vague information out there

Holy shit what a blast from the past ... how you doing ....