Shootings In Las Vegas

any of yas see the pics of him with his brains laying on the carpet?

I have now

warning Only click the link if you want to see http://templeton01436.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/2017-las-vegas-mass-shooting-things.html

Where has the tattoo gone? Looked faded in the first pic maybe removed?
It's not on this pic either. Strange to get a really shit tattoo on your neck when you are older & wealthier?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Could be anything I suppose remnants of a Halloween night fancy dress or henna
  • Like 1

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres no need for regular folk owning a machine gun though....

"Why didn't the Police save my daughter from being raped?"   "Because they can't and you gave away her ability to do it for herself. Now fix your f***ing attitude towards making every citizen impote

If the US government turned tyrannical in such a way the likes of the 3 percenters and oath keepers would go to f***ing war! I'd put money on a large number of servicemen supporting them too. The US m

Posted Images

any of yas see the pics of him with his brains laying on the carpet?

I have now

warning Only click the link if you want to see http://templeton01436.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/2017-las-vegas-mass-shooting-things.html

Where has the tattoo gone? Looked faded in the first pic maybe removed?
It's not on this pic either. Strange to get a really shit tattoo on your neck when you are older & wealthier?attachicon.gifimage.jpg
Could be anything I suppose remnants of a Halloween night fancy dress or henna

It looks like a really shit prison tattoo, so probably isn't one? ;-)

Not conspiracy just some genuine questions :thumbs:

All valid questions. It has been reported he has held a hunting licence? If that is true, it wouldn't add up to being anti right wing gun owners, would it? Just another question that's all......

Another article that may debunk the idea he had no previous interest in weapons?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/04/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-intelligent-gambler-gun-rights

IMO just another in a long line of sad mentally disturbed c**ts who in this day and age of folk craving to be famous or in this case imfamous!

And he certainy planned out and executed it to achieve his goal.

but no matter there will be another in the wings ready to beat his record someday.

we certainly live in a f****d up world.

Wonder if we could travel back in time we humans could do it better or would we just make the same mistakes? I suspect the latter!

IMO just another in a long line of sad mentally disturbed c**ts who in this day and age of folk craving to be famous or in this case imfamous!

but no matter there will be another in the wings ready to beat his record someday.

Wonder if we could travel back in time we humans could do it better or would we just make the same mistakes? I suspect the latter!

Is it a modern life thing or has the methods just become easier and more lethal?

No i think we have always been f****d up.yea modern methods do make it easier to kill on mass.

Thankfully the vast majority of us just want to enjoy the little time we have here.

sad these nutters cut short the lifes of them though.

• Like 1

It really doesn't add up very nicely. The level of planning that seems to have gone into this attack and the lack of obvious motive is just not typical. I'm still very suspicious that this was politically motivated.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-cameras-set-up-around-hotel-room-latest-a7981681.html

shooter was on fourth floor , unlucky guy on 32 floor shot and guns placed in room ,.why did he take 47 guns into his hotel room ?......

anti gun lobby dream come true , now have leverage to change Americas second amendment ,,the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

who shot j f kennedy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lee harvey oswald ,,,,really ,,,,,,he was also shot before he could answer questions ,

i could be a mile from the truth but dont believe all you are told.

• Like 3

It's interesting watching this play out, with different sides hoping he will push their agenda......

The Left are already using this to their advantage to push gun control, while the Right are pretending not to politicise it, while desperately wanting him to be a Muslim sympathiser or a far-left anti-government nut job!

Being a hunter & an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment are 2 details conveniently left out of the Paul Joseph Watson video kanny put up. Maybe they are not true?

You could be right scot, maybe just mental illness? but I must admit, there does look like there's more to this than first meets the eye? A long term plan that ends up with nearly 600 people shot is highly unusual for the usual 'gun nut' freak out!

• Like 1

It really doesn't add up very nicely. The level of planning that seems to have gone into this attack and the lack of obvious motive is just not typical. I'm still very suspicious that this was politically motivated.http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-cameras-set-up-around-hotel-room-latest-a7981681.html

shooter was on fourth floor , unlucky guy on 32 floor shot and guns placed in room ,.why did he take 47 guns into his hotel room ?......

anti gun lobby dream come true , now have leverage to change Americas second amendment ,,the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.[/size]

who shot j f kennedy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lee harvey oswald ,,,,really ,,,,,,he was also shot before he could answer questions ,[/size]

i could be a mile from the truth but dont believe all you are told.[/size]

That was allegedly his entire arsenal. He had half of that in his room. Still a crazy amount of guns to have at hand. Maybe he thought this would go on a lot longer? A face off with authorities? I reckon these things are often over a lot quicker than the perpetrators imagine they will be.....

i wonder how long he had the hotel room before he started ,surely if all that many guns went in in one day someone would question it ,, ,something missing here somewere

Think it was 3-4 days. Allegedly took him ten bags worth of loads to get them all in.

Just doesn't make sense to me. That's some serious planning for such a typically emotional act of violence.

i wonder how long he had the hotel room before he started ,surely if all that many guns went in in one day someone would question it ,, ,something missing here somewere

Think it was 3-4 days. Allegedly took him ten bags worth of loads to get them all in.

Just doesn't make sense to me. That's some serious planning for such a typically emotional act of violence.

yes something not quit right there ;)

It's interesting watching this play out, with different sides hoping he will push their agenda......

The Left are already using this to their advantage to push gun control, while the Right are pretending not to politicise it, while desperately wanting him to be a Muslim sympathiser or a far-left anti-government nut job!

Being a hunter & an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment are 2 details conveniently left out of the Paul Joseph Watson video kanny put up. Maybe they are not true?

You could be right scot, maybe just mental illness? but I must admit, there does look like there's more to this than first meets the eye? A long term plan that ends up with nearly 600 people shot is highly unusual for the usual 'gun nut' freak out!

Watson's video didn't mention the cameras the shooter had set up either! Is that true or not? If it is, that's some serious tactical forethought that had been done by the shooter!

Although being a supporter of 2A and hunting is typically seen as being right wing there is a left wing element. Orwell for instance.

I don't want to draw anything close to even a theory yet but I'm looking at two really significant things, the targeted demographic and the level of planning that seems to have gone into this.

It's hard not to be biased of course but this one just doesn't seem 'normal'.

Edited by Born Hunter