Catalonia

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bet your bollocks to a barn dance that Brussels will have been on the blower to the Spanish government and said "Quash this with all means possible, we can't afford to have Catalonia bug out"   EU

Tensions are high.   My mates grandad called him up yesterday very upset he couldn't vote (he's 96). So my mate, his brother and sister rushed across the city, put him in a wheelchair and whizzed hi

Posted Images

What's going on why's this happening ? Also f**k those pigs

Seems the Catalans have decided to have an illegal vote of independence, illegal says the Spanish constitution.

Wether the vote is illegal or not, those civilians where sat protesting offering no violence whatsoever, the Spanish government and police should be ashamed of themselves and held accountable.

It's going to get a lot worse over there before this is resolved for sure.

• Like 2

Yes mate, it's fuucked up right now ?

I live near a polling station, if it kicks off, my daughter, Mrs and I are all in the firing line or 100M's from the door of it.

Stay safe pal.. Are you voting?

Yes mate, it's fuucked up right now ?

I live near a polling station, if it kicks off, my daughter, Mrs and I are all in the firing line or 100M's from the door of it.

Stay safe pal.. Are you voting?

I never do mate. I have the right but my opinion is; it's their country, I'm just a guest ;)

• Like 7

It's not illegal! It's basically not sanctioned by central government ergo it's not recognised. The Scottish ref was recognised by the UK gov so was recognised. It's no different to the Scots having an unrecognised ref, it's basically an opinion poll.

Nothing more than freedom of speech! Whether agree with them or not, they still have that right in a free society.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 6

I'll be reet.... I've got this dickhead to set loose... A bouncing saluki running at them lol that'll confuse the Spanish cops I'm sure and get the cnut nutted.. two birds ???

Jokes aside, it hasn't got to where I live yet. Barcelona, Girona and Lleida apparently have it really bad. I've seen pictures of old women bleeding after being cracked on the head. People sat down peacefully in the steet with arms linked being brutally beaten. Crazy considering, the Catalans are not doing anything but peaceful protest by their normal standards!

Just seen clips of police truncheoning firefighters, wtf?

Just read about that myself...those firefighters are absolutely spot on in my book. Fair play to them

It's the kind of shit you usually associate with a dictatorship......

• Like 2

Just seen clips of police truncheoning firefighters, wtf?

Just read about that myself...those firefighters are absolutely spot on in my book. Fair play to them
It's the kind of shit you usually associate with a dictatorship......
My girlfriend is Austrian, their media is questioning this very thing. How is this democracy! How is this freedom?

Mate there are a fuckload of things about life I hate, mostly people's opinions. They still have the right to those opinions! (Apart from Joe the independence Scott lol). This is what my and everyone elses grandad and all those fallen fought for.. freedom from tyranny. This is tyranny.

Edited by mushroom