Flying

I'm terrified of flying in a big plane but I'm absolutely fine in a light aircraft.

I guess I feel like I could glide a little plane and you stand half a chance....where those big feckers shouldn't even be in the sky!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And if you ask the stewardess, she not really going to say "You have to do these things so your body can be identified, should you die horribly in the event of a crash !"......is she ?

There’s light and there’s light ,! They haven’t even finished putting that fcuker together ..

Posted Images

Packing, Airports, checking-in, the shitty flight, shit food, collecting baggage..............It's all just such a fcuking drag. Now I'm on the continent I drive as much as possible if I can........my kids have flown more than me in the last few years....

I hate these cnuts who say "oh I love flying......." Do you fcuk!

Edited by Accip74

Packing, Airports, checking-in, the shitty flight, shit food, collecting baggage..............It's all just such a fcuking drag. Now I'm on the continent I drive as much as possible if I can........my kids have flown more than me in the last few years....

Take off and landing are ok the rest it just a bore.
  • Like 3
  • 8 months later...
On 30/09/2017 at 17:05, scothunter said:

Remember folk telling me when the pan am went down over lockerbie poor c**ts still strapped in there seats in fields and up trees.

hope the sudden pressure change knocked them out before they hit the ground.

Imagine being the poor sod having to sift through that wreckage!

Funny you should say that . 

Members of my family did and it was rebuilt in my town 

maybe they should get an annual day after them ? 

• Like 1

lol...well im one of those that love flying ....download a few hunting /shooting vids to the tablet and sit back and enjoy the ride...i was on a plane only last wednesday..grand job it was too

• Like 2
On 30/09/2017 at 18:58, Accip74 said:

You don't hate me. But I love flying. I love it from the time I leave home even if there is a hold up.  When the plane is pushed back and the motors are sparked and the noise when they spool up on take off. The way the wing bends and twists in turbulance and how the slats and flaps open right up on landing. It's ok for about 4 hours but gets a bit bum numbing and boring over that.

2 hours ago, mackem said:

post-1930-0-74533300-1493802279_thumb.jpg

untitled 5.png

Mackem fuuck off with ya rich boy ways, stop rubbing it into the peasants ?

Flying is like making love to a beautiful woman...... You take off and land and it's boring inbetween ???

• Haha 1