Daz39,s New Hw110

Very nice guns ,nice weight ,nice to handle , nice to shoulder and very ,very quiet But and a big but at that , mine has gone back for going down in power ,from 11.3 to 10.3 after about 1000 1200 pellets .

Came back with a reading of 11.4 and after 1200 pellets went down to 10.3-10.5 ,so its gone back again . I did test with the same pellet as HC by the way

I have told Chris from HC ,I will give them one more chance to get it right if not i will have my money back .

I love this gun and i want it to work but at 11.3 with a 8.44 gr pellet and not in the Tens ' If i wanted a gun running in the ten's then i would have a daystate :laugh:

Jimmy if you are going to the show at the weekend ,Give Chris from HC a message to have my gun sorted once and for all please :thumbs:

will do Mitch should of stuck with the hw100 mate

and I did tell you by the way

but what do I know

you need to go and buy a regal lol

this is jimmy by the way not si

may be you can make one good rifle out of the two

atvbjimmy :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Note wrong with becoming part of nature...

But like HC and others told me the problem with the barrels wasn't just confined to HW110 but the HW100 as well , just because HW had a new gun out ,it was picked on

All the very best ATVB A T V B You thick twat

Posted Images

why did you think si got rid of his

I'm just so happy I did not get one as the release date kept being changed

and now I have a rifle to match any iv had even the raider

the tried and tested

hw100

and yes at one time I hated them

• Like 1

Very nice guns ,nice weight ,nice to handle , nice to shoulder and very ,very quiet But and a big but at that , mine has gone back for going down in power ,from 11.3 to 10.3 after about 1000 1200 pellets .

Came back with a reading of 11.4 and after 1200 pellets went down to 10.3-10.5 ,so its gone back again . I did test with the same pellet as HC by the way

I have told Chris from HC ,I will give them one more chance to get it right if not i will have my money back .

I love this gun and i want it to work but at 11.3 with a 8.44 gr pellet and not in the Tens ' If i wanted a gun running in the ten's then i would have a daystate :laugh:

Jimmy if you are going to the show at the weekend ,Give Chris from HC a message to have my gun sorted once and for all please :thumbs:

but what do I know

Still got both of the HW100k's mate ,like i said before i don't buy guns to sell them

ATVB who ever you are Si ,Jimmy ,Mark ,Rez and the rest

why did you think si got rid of his

I'm just so happy I did not get one as the release date kept being changed

and now I have a rifle to match any iv had even the raider

the tried and tested

hw100

and yes at one time I hated them

Are you two having a quiet night in together cuddled up in bed :hmm::laugh::thumbs:

but what do I know

Still got both of the HW100k's mate ,like i said before i don't buy guns to sell them

we don't all drive bentleys and some times our rifles have to go to pay bills Mitch

and I don't buy rifles to sell ether and I resent that remark

Mac

but what do I know

we don't all drive bentleys and some times our rifles have to go to pay bills Mitch

and I don't buy rifles to sell ether and I resent that remark

Mac

That was not called for Jimmy . I did not make that remark against you or anybody else

What i meant and like i said before i buy guns but cant sell them any that is not just guns ,that's anything i buy I might be a bit of a hoarder and i wish i did drive a bentley

thats not the way it reads Mitch

I buy some rifles and then give them away even new ones yes one may have had to have work done to it

but I did not take a penny for it

it may not have been meant the way it reads but read it back and it dose sound as if your saying I buy rifles to sell

look back at all the rifles iv sold on hear and you will see iv sold them for less than I pay, d

Mac

I don't even know what ATVB means... :)

I think I do buy to sell... jeez, imagine how little we'd know if we stuck with the same set ups forever...

Although, I'm pretty sorted at the minute for rifles. Not to bored yet. Need another rammer though.

thats not the way it reads Mitch

I buy some rifles and then give them away even new ones yes one may have had to have work done to it

but I did not take a penny for it

it may not have been meant the way it reads but read it back and it dose sound as if your saying I buy rifles to sell

look back at all the rifles iv sold on hear and you will see iv sold them for less than I pay, d

Mac

Ya f****n gun peddlar. :laugh:

• Like 1

I think I do buy to sell... jeez, imagine how little we'd know if we stuck with the same set ups forever...

Although, I'm pretty sorted at the minute for rifles. Not to bored yet. Need another rammer though.

All the very best ATVB

A T V B You thick twat :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 4

All the very best ATVB

f**k knows. All this interweb speak ;)

Suppose we could type "All the very best..." But that takes faaaaarrrr tooooo long. Especially when its in signature :D

• Like 1

All the very best ATVB

f**k knows. All this interweb speak ;)

Suppose we could type "All the very best..." But that takes faaaaarrrr tooooo long. Especially when its in signature :D

You need to leave them mushrooms alone Rez :tongue2::laugh:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 3