Astro 320 Not Tracking

mageesy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been Using Garmin trackers now must be 10 years , and had a few collars over years go down like what has been said , I just put it down to wear and tear and bumps they pick up on the dogs .

Gps4us are very helpfull, have got loads of help off them and bought off them....

Iv heard of a few people that they are havin trouble with the collars trackin in the last few weeks. I havnt had a single problem with mine. Just ordered another collar from gps4us aswel at the weeken

Well I will add to this also, I have an astro 320 and 3 dc50 collars,all fine when switched on put onto the hounds then only one collar is tracking, I have deleted and master reset the collars but it's still happening. Very frustrating at present. Any ideas would be appreciated.

this is an epidemic ...changed aerial,its not the aerial ...but check the wire that runs from the small gps into the collar on the t5 il have a look into the dc 40 and dc 50 ...also check your software firmware ...do this press menu twice....go down to setup...hit enter...scroll to about ...hit enter and check your software version

is anyone else having problems with there garmins ?? I was on hols over the weekend but the lads took the hounds out for a run , we use the 320 receiver and 4 dc40,s and 4 t5,s , everything was ok round the truck at the start of the day but as soon as hounds moved off everything went to pieces , ended up losing hounds for four hours , lad aint used the receiver much but he knows how to calibrate the compass ect ,, any ideas lads ?

right lads , i have done the factory reset on my 320 , ran all the collars flat then recharged, then uploaded the garmin webupdater to my pc , then i have reloaded the 320 , im going to add the collars to the box tomorrow sometime and see how it goes ,( my 320 was only trackin 1 from 8 collars ) atb belucky

right lads , i have done the factory reset on my 320 , ran all the collars flat then recharged, then uploaded the garmin webupdater to my pc , then i have reloaded the 320 , im going to add the collars to the box tomorrow sometime and see how it goes ,( my 320 was only trackin 1 from 8 collars ) atb belucky

well don't try that lads, my 320 is now disabled for use outside uk ,,,, I have just mailed garmin for advice

well don't try that lads, my 320 is now disabled for use outside uk ,,,, I have just mailed garmin for advice

Ffs what have you done that for ?Garmin aint gonna help you your not allowed to use them in the uk ? pm sent

Go on the gps4us website n click there live chat, n speak with them they should be able to get you out the shit mate

Go on the gps4us website n click there live chat, n speak with them they should be able to get you out the shit mate

just come off there site mate , very helpful but needed the receiver sent back , but would unlock for free , even went as far as to tell me there is unlocking software out there if your lucky enough to find it ,