Blue Bull Dogs / Bull Crosses

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some folk say I have a blue dog to which I reply......its f***ing grey no such thing as a blue dog!!!!!!! Smurfs are blue!!!! Matt

LMAO

Not any more it's all about lilac and tan now lol

Posted Images

The lilac Frenchies are fetching some silly coin a lot more than some 17 plate cars lol

sister's got one nice family dog but don't see what all the hypes/price is about she got lucky an got a fairly healthy one with no breathing problems but she does take it jogging for a couple of miles a day probably helps where's most just leave them on the sofa to get fat Edited by mroak

The lilac Frenchies are fetching some silly coin a lot more than some 17 plate cars lol

sister's got one nice family dog but don't see what all the hypes/price is about she got lucky an got a fairly healthy one with no breathing problems but she does take it jogging for a couple of miles a day probably helps where's most just leave them on the sofa to get fat

The one my mrs has got is fit as a fiddle chase a ball all day comes out with the lurchers and tries to keep up non stop playfighting with pups. Good childrens dogs.