Blue Bull Dogs / Bull Crosses

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some folk say I have a blue dog to which I reply......its f***ing grey no such thing as a blue dog!!!!!!! Smurfs are blue!!!! Matt

LMAO

Not any more it's all about lilac and tan now lol

Posted Images

Blue dogs have a lot of skin problems and i think eye trouble too , people pay crazy money for blue staffs

People Used too pay good money for blue staffs. Now its all about lilac frencies or yellow eyed pocket bullies.someone even showed me a merle french bulldog the other day.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 1

The blue colour in dogs is just a dilution of black, just a genetic fault.

The blue in the apbt didn't come from the sbt and vice versa, like I said it's just a genetic fault but some people obviously liked the colour and bred the dogs with the fault as so to produce more.

It is possible that you could breed game bred dogs that are not blue and end up with a blue pup, but in general a lot of blue dogs tend to be curs, apparently.

• Like 1

Didn't they have an old fighting dog called a blue paul,might be why it appears in pit lines.Colour does not affect a dogs performance so when you have to look at a dog every day why not have something that is pleasing to your eye as long as it does the job.

Edited by Aussie Whip

I got an Irish blue staff n he's a c**t at times. Hates other dogs unless I introduce him properly and even then I wouldn't trust him 100 per cent. Good guard dog though let's you know if anyone there and brilliant with the kids. My youngest been 16 months and he guards her. If I play fight with my son who 9 he there trying to get in between us to stop. Not a bad busher but he don't get out much mooching as he'd be a liability. Comes back when he wants as he stubborn as f**k even though he knows wat he supposed to do. Hates old Charlie though but he's my sons pet really so he s staying. I will say though although he blue when you look close you see spots of brindle in him. Some old friends I haven't seen for a while have blue Pitts. I know they had them imported but haven't seen them for a while n not sure of there lines

Didn't they have an old fighting dog called a blue paul,might be why it appears in pit lines.Colour does not affect a dogs performance so when you have to look at a dog every day why not have something that is pleasing to your eye as long as it does the job.

don't think anyone is saying that you shouldn't have a dog that's pleasing to the eye... however when you start breeding to apple to someone eye then you ain't breeding for gameness your breeding for something what looks good so it will sell .. however you look at it blue is a weak genetic from black some people say it's a week genetic of red too hence why some blue dogs have red in there coats too.. if your going to get a game bred pit get a pit don't go looking for a blue one because it looks pretty

I have an old aquaintence who for a while decided he was the king of breeding bulldogs of all things.

The last litter/write up took great pains to emphasise the athletic ability of so and so crossed with so and so (yeah right) but also that the pups all carry the lilac gene..... it was then that he was binned!

Last I heard he was back on n the gear and shoplifting.....

Any chance to make money and the prats come out to play!

Theres no blue In mammals apart from m the odd baboons bollocks!