Blue Bull Dogs / Bull Crosses

Whats everyones opinion on 'blue nose' pits is there such a thing as a true pure bred blue pitbull or do all these dogs contain staff blood now i know you can get blue american staffordshire terriers and blue sbt but both of these breeds are completely different to the true game bred pitbull and what does this say for blue bull lurchers.

Edited by sionnach99

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some folk say I have a blue dog to which I reply......its f***ing grey no such thing as a blue dog!!!!!!! Smurfs are blue!!!! Matt

LMAO

Not any more it's all about lilac and tan now lol

Posted Images

Depends who you ask really .. to me no to someone else yea ... I had two farmer boys blue dogs off farmer boys blue and farmer boys bluebell ....bother worth about as much use as tits on a fish..soon as money got involved every jumped up gangster wannabe started breeding staffs to anything blue as the pups were selling for a grand plus..now there just blue fat battles with a multitude of skin problems eye problems etc etc ..some them black guys recon that they got a blue line of pit bulls but anyone more concerned and breeding for a colour ain't breeding for gameness ..however this is the gamest dog I've ever seen and he's a full red nose so he gotta be worth £20

post-99060-0-87724700-1506608001_thumb.png