When Is A Bitch Ready To Stand

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grass

So if I wake up and bang the missus, get up get my breakfast go back up and give her another rattle. Go walk the dogs come home and she's the dinner on, bend her over the bench and blow the spuds into

A bitch will stand when she ready when she not ready she will eat the face of the dog trying to get on her when she is ready she will start flirting and playing the game not bread loads of litters but never r counted the days just kept a eye on the bitches behaviour suppose it's diffrent if you only own a bitch and taking her to stud tho

Edited by Zilverhaze
  • Like 1

I have a bitch there came in the other week bleed for two days then nothing season before that she bleed for 7 weeks nothing from that either the longest she has been in is 2an a half months I reckon its a knock on from double breeding don't think she will ever be covered , not too pushed its the wifes dog its just every time she is in the missus wants a pup outa her

Scratch at the base of her tail.

If she bends her tail to 1 side she's ready.

Good advice, hold her with one hand and run your other hand down her back and if her tail goes to one side it's a good sign, but, some bitches will do it that even when not ready.

Usually when a bitch stops bleeding she's most fertile two days later but in an ideal world the more times the dog serves her the better.

If she comes out quickly then that's usually a good sign she's in pup.

• Like 1