Gwpx Pup

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know few people were asking for a photo of the pups one the blokes off here bred I picked mine up Saturday and they are brilliant pups and have been brought on perfectly pups is a cracking little th

The bitch I had out of this litter is coming on great. Had around 40 rabbits and 5 rats and still just 8 months. She's going to be some great dog.

Mines around 26 and weights 30kg she’s a power house so far this season! Really pleased still a touch or maturing to do can get a bit yo yo on the hill runs back to me to check in the fucks off again

Posted Images

On 01/08/2018 at 10:21, jossa said:

Good stuff, I am looking to put my GWP over a greyhoud to get a base for breeding. I have seen a couple of half crosses work and i was happy with what i seen.

I would take apup Inaflash

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I was lucky enough to end up with two sisters out of this litter .I've kept lurchers for 40 odd years and these are showing more promise than any I've had. I do pest control and they can deal with anything. Great feet.great pace lovely temperament and bottle. Bolty pushed the boat out when he bred this litter. True countryman

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Welshmandownsouth said:

I was lucky enough to end up with two sisters out of this litter .I've kept lurchers for 40 odd years and these are showing more promise than any I've had. I do pest control and they can deal with anything. Great feet.great pace lovely temperament and bottle. Bolty pushed the boat out when he bred this litter. True countryman

What size did they turn out

Mines around 26 and weights 30kg she’s a power house so far this season! Really pleased still a touch or maturing to do can get a bit yo yo on the hill runs back to me to check in the fucks off again but it will come 

4381AC98-5930-4A3B-9116-70A5C0F41CB0.jpeg

• Like 9
39 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Mines around 26 and weights 30kg she’s a power house so far this season! Really pleased still a touch or maturing to do can get a bit yo yo on the hill runs back to me to check in the fucks off again but it will come 

4381AC98-5930-4A3B-9116-70A5C0F41CB0.jpeg

Looking good Owen the litter brother I have here probably the same not a great hunter at the moment but it will be this winter that I judge him on he’s been around a couple of kills now but the penny as dropped yet so fingers crossed for this winter alb

19 minutes ago, coco said:

Looking good Owen the litter brother I have here probably the same not a great hunter at the moment but it will be this winter that I judge him on he’s been around a couple of kills now but the penny as dropped yet so fingers crossed for this winter alb

She’s hunting well and if there’s one about she’ll find it , it’s just when it needs a bit more focus To find it she struggles to keep interested just inexperienced really 

18 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

She’s hunting well and if there’s one about she’ll find it , it’s just when it needs a bit more focus To find it she struggles to keep interested just inexperienced really 

This dog here mate hot scent only I think to much sight out picks his head up to watch more than hunting see how he goes through the winter atb

2 hours ago, coco said:

This dog here mate hot scent only I think to much sight out picks his head up to watch more than hunting see how he goes through the winter atb

Mines the opposite she’s missed because she’s not looking enough her head glued to the floor , I think mines gone be better than my older bitch with another season or two behind her , 

• 2 years later...