Permission Land Wanted,i Have Ferrets And All Gear.

millsy2014

Hi myself my son and a friend are looking for some permission/land for ferreting, we have all the equipment and ferrets and vehicle, we would be gratefull to tag allong or help otheres in some ferreting this winter season coming.We are from south Northumberland and willing to travel in an 150 mile radious.

• Like 1

Worth knocking doors too. I just got back from walking the dog and called in a couple of farms and got a yes on both. So with the three yesterday as well I have had 5/5 yes. Admittedly 3 of them are poor and I will be lucky to see a rabbit but no harm in having :)

I was out the other night and walked 2 1/2 hours the poor old dog had 2 runs and bust a gut and lucky he didn't kill him self and missed both. So I thought I need to start finding more rabbits

True mate am going to have to go door knocking and see what a can find,The problem is the rabbit poppulation seems to have been decimated from this new rhvd2 virus which has smashed allot of countrys from what i have heard, god damn biowarfare lol.

True mate am going to have to go door knocking and see what a can find,The problem is the rabbit poppulation seems to have been decimated from this new rhvd2 virus which has smashed allot of countrys from what i have heard, god damn biowarfare lol.

Even if a place has been cleaned out. You never know in a few years they may be back. I found a spot about 6 or 7 years ago. Cracking spot and any time of day you would see rabbits then bang over night the whole lot gone and not even a dropping or any sign for years. Then last week I had a quick shine on the off chance and they are back. It has taken years but nice to see

• Like 2