Wheaton X Greyhound Type X Whippet

9 month old bitch

Half whippet the rest is a mix up of wheaton grey collie bull

Dam was a very fiery bitch very biddable 25tts good solid fast bitch .

Sire laguna type whippet nice straight backed type around 21tts very nice solid type .

The bitch has made around 22tts and has turned out remarkably racy very strong spirited bitch still a handful. She has made a rabbiting type unfortunately not what I was after considering all the other pups have turned out like the bitcg she has ended up like the sire . Comes out on the lamp hasn't ran anything on it looking for things in the day and is running every now and then I won't push at this age .

Look it's an honest advert if you want a pic message me i will send them to you . Will make someone a cracking bitch in time , she lives out.

Atb hubbs

• Like 6

Why have a pup with half whippet in it if your not after a rabbiting dog ?

Surely a full whippet sire over a lurcher bitch is going produce rabbiting dogs

Horses for courses realy but anyone after anything for something more than rabbits wouldn't have a whippet saturated pup

Atb in finding her a good home tho

• Like 6

Read the ad, 9 months old, been on the lamp but not run anything lol? How do you know it will only be a rabbit dog?, be honest have you fired a pup into the sharp end and it's jibbed? Seen plenty under 23tts muller them in the right hands. I wouldn't try a half x bull at that age pal, or any other man with half a brain imo. I smell bullshit.

• Like 1

My apologies hubb, next time I will engage my brain before my tongue lol. But you can't right off a9 month old pup imo, still room to grow, why use such a small dog in the first place? Seems a strange mix to me, was it an accidental litter? Atb dc

Daniel cain I'm with you on this if I'm honest. It isn't something I'm not kicking myself with daily . She hasn't been written off but will be more suitable for smaller fields to what I can offer. I could make due but I feel she won't fill her full potential if I do but cheers for the comments

Atb hubbs