Introduction: Harm From Holland

Hello,

My name is Harm and I am (obviously) new to this forum. I live in Holland, that's where my name comes from. I understand that in the English language it would be a strange name.

I am 22 years old, and my profession is biology teacher. I still study Biology myself though.

My grandfather introduced me to hunting. I have no huntinglicense yet, but would like to learn hunting myself and to get me a license this year.

I have three hunting ferrets. Two jills and one hob. The jills are part eu polecat, but very tame, and perfect for hunting rats and rabbits, and even mice in the barn ;). The hob is a full eu polecat, and his parents were introduced out of England.

Hopefully I can get some land to go ferreting this season!

I also make my own knives and leather or kydex sheaths.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Kind Regards,

Harm

Do you enjoy an smoke an a pancake?? Haha sorry mate couldn't resist haha show us some a your knifes??, and enjoy the site but stay away from the bad men haha

Hahaha, do you wear kilts and play bagpipes? :D

I'm trying to upload some pictures,

Harm

Edited by Harm
  • Like 1

I'm no very good at bagpipes but I rock a kilt haha

haha, nice ;)

I'm trying to upload some pictures, but it doesn't work. When I click on 'image', the only thing I can do is paste a link. When I do that, this website says it doesn't support this link. Can't I just paste a picture in the message?

haha, nice ;)

I'm trying to upload some pictures, but it doesn't work. When I click on 'image', the only thing I can do is paste a link. When I do that, this website says it doesn't support this link. Can't I just paste a picture in the message?

You have to click "more reply options" bottom right of the reply box, then "attach files." :thumbs:

haha, nice ;)

You have to click "more reply options" bottom right of the reply box, then "attach files." :thumbs:

Thank you! It worked ;)

• Like 1