Warning

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NOTHING will ever stop keen hunting men from freelancing.... Lads have been taking illicit game since early times,..those who seek to protect their interests, have tried many dark and devious ways t

Sorry mate had a cracking night though !!

Ffs it will be like a rave with the amount of lamps that's going to be flashing now you've posted that parkings going to be a bitch.

Posted Images

If you pay for the shooting why does the land owner expect you to pick up animal carcasses ??? I'd telling him to pick his own fukcing carcasses up or pay me to do it ... you pay for shooting rights that's it end of .......

• Like 2

Some amusing replies lads .Hopefully you'll be as amused when they cuff you and crush your untaxed motor lol.

Perhaps just perhaps you may stop for a chat next time I try flagging you down .Some right hard c**ts on here lol.

Would of loved to see the valley boy crying though ,would of put a vid up lol.I honestly don't care about the poaching it's the upset landowner and the carcasses I'm left to clear up that piss me off .

Be like me shooting your cat and leaving it on your doorstep ,mindless .

Did anyone lose a collar last time they were down .I can post it back if you want ,just give me your address lol.

what was the lads name fd? Could do with a laugh. Atb dc

Some amusing replies lads .Hopefully you'll be as amused when they cuff you and crush your untaxed motor lol.

Perhaps just perhaps you may stop for a chat next time I try flagging you down .Some right hard c**ts on here lol.

Would of loved to see the valley boy crying though ,would of put a vid up lol.I honestly don't care about the poaching it's the upset landowner and the carcasses I'm left to clear up that piss me off .

Be like me shooting your cat and leaving it on your doorstep ,mindless .

Did anyone lose a collar last time they were down .I can post it back if you want ,just give me your address lol.

Fd I sort of see your point in a way but threats really?? Any need? Not being funny but if your on your tod and a couple of lads decide to stop when you "flag them down" what are you going to do I can't stand keyboard warrior's everyone is a tuff guy behind a screen. It's hard to stop lads going on the land I understand your point and that's fair enough but no need for threats.

• Like 2

is there any good parking spots for a caravan im on my way

Cars £1 caravans £2:50.

Tell the farmer foxdropper sent you Larry.

Or and don't forget change for fd's lemonade stand.

1 last thing there's mag boxs to rent 80p a day.

And if you have got a 4x4 there's diesel lighting sets £4:75 a night.diesel included.heres a pic of the 1 I'm taking down.

I'm not Interested in picking out the eyes.

I want to see it's eye brows lol.attachicon.gifmobile-diesel-construction-light-tower-generator-for.jpg

You nicked that light off my site last time you was down there and the batteries out of my 360's

I don't bother with 360s I'm prefer the blade mate.

The foreman turns the light set on.

post-1341-0-47640000-1506101903_thumb.jpg

And we all wonder why everyone hates lads with running dogs. The answer is the attitude of this thread. Poaching is one thing, it's been going on since the dawn of time and no one can stop it, we've all done it. It's the stupidity that pisses people off, being brazen, doing damage, leaving game laid out, thinking it's funny etc etc. Do what you do, just do it quietly and if you do get caught suck it up and don't be surprised. Threads like this makes us all look like idiots.

• Like 5

Fair enough mate, but I'm afraid upbringing just don't come into it.

We are not talking about an underworld code here, we are talking what makes sense.

Is it better to beat a fella into a coma over something that annoys you but didn't directly threaten your safety and risk doing 8 years behind the door or just phone the f***ing plod and let them sort it out?........nobody wants to be the bloke doing 8 years and nobody wants to be the bloke in the coma.

You are normally a sensible bloke mate so what the f**k are you talking about?

You do realize that getting involved in a set to with a lad or lads won't involve a bloke getting a black eye and learning his lesson don't you ?..........it just don't work like that, someone has to get really done in bad just to be in the safe side!

Does that sound worth it to you ?

Foxdropper doesn't own the land...he PAYS too shoot it ffs... so what makes him the authority that the farmer goes too if someone lamps his land... its fxck all to do way foxdropper he should tell the FARMER to ring the police.... lol..id see through it if foxdropper was allowed to cull the deer for free and keep the meat then he still wouldn't have the right to be honest...NO ONE OWNS DEER...THERE WILD ANIMALS AND FREEE TO ROAM WHERE THEY LIKE...just happens they wander through the land he PAYS to shoot... everyone who has hard earned permission has other people hunting it but don't run to the police...ffs. as far as im aware you live in Ireland now... do you know what they do to police informants in Ireland.

Stop End for the last few years you've been telling lads in person, not on here, what they can and can't dig with their terriers.

Also, you have a so called friend who's ass you love to kiss who admits to having called the Gards and got lads lifted for hunting deer.

What's that word again........oh yes.....................HYPOCRITE.

• Like 3

na good shooting dogs , should be the owners lol ,poor dogs didn't take themselves hunting so why would anyone be so crule to shoot the dogs, they were just doing there job what they were bred for ,its the fuk wits that's leaving game ,weather its dog lads or shooters , I phoned a farmer to have a run out with the dogs the other day and hes had the same ,lads with jeeps driving the land and leaving deer lying about , as I climbed over the fence that night I stood on one lying in the ruff ,real shame and a waste of meat , farmer said it wouldn't be so bad if they took there catch home to eat , I'm there to hunt the land not police it, nor to shoot dogs ,poachers will always be there and that's life ,everyone isn't so lucky to have permission , I cant see the problem with lads that have a passion for hunting , walking the land keeping out of trouble so long as they just take there meat home , police have better things to do than to chase lads that are out hunting ,I would say if you phoned them you could be taking that police off a job were he is more needed , you be better off putting the warning on the shooting topic coz its more likely shooters that dog lads that's leaving game lol atb bobza

• Like 1