Irish Accent Gypsies Selling Gear.

Soon as they open their mouths f**k them off sharpish, don't give a f**k how shiny their new van is or them f***ing brogue shoes they all wear, get them gone from you soon as... Caught one under a tipper trailer I was towing while filling up with diesel in a forecourt. Asked wtf you doing john boy? Seeing how it works just bought one lol, told him it's my bosses truck and trailer, cheeky c**t said yes but it's still for sale, we give you £500 and a black eye pmsl, boss don't need to know, I told them who I worked for and they f****d off sharpish lol.they Come to site asking for red derv saying we make sure nothing goes missing, track up to their van in a 13 ton machine and lift the arm, my Ganger who's Irish told them f**k off or we break your transit into little pieces lol, strange if your Irish and tell them to jog on they f**k off with out a fuss... Working for a big horrible Irish c**t has its bonuses :) atbdc

they f**k off as soon as anyone stands upto them, they are gang minded intimidating bully,s and as long as the odds are stacked in there favour they will have a pop, like ten of them and one old bloke that can do nothing back, I do know a fair few travellers and only one or two who will stand toe to toe with you in a fair fight the rest all phone for reinforcements the minute they get a slap, if I,m honest I find it a bit insulting when people refer to them as gypsies, they are just lowlife scum that live in caravans really
  • Like 3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukin Wilf ,,don't trust him .

.       The best way I can explain that there still travellers no matter we're they live,is that they will both nick your dogs.

ITS A LONG LONG WAY TO TIPPERARY SEEN AS THEY HAVNT GOT A FOOKIN AIRPORT YOU SHOULD HAVE BET HIM

Posted Images

I know a few and I have time for them... When you know what site they are from... We had dogs go missing from Wales and rang lads we know from Bristol side and had the dogs back same day, it's the wannabees that knock about with them I don't trust, how the f**k do they know what you got if they don't have a heads up off the wankers? , plenty of them on here. Atb dc

• Like 1

They used to ask me if my van was for sale all the time and I used to say "yes, it's 45 hundred quid.....got the readies on you?"

That used to f**k em......"errr........well.......errr.......that's a bit much"

"Well what you got in your pocket?"

"Err......errrr.....well we can get money"

"So you ain't got nothing on ya?"

"Well....not at the minute"

"Stop wasting my f***ing time then !"

• Like 2

They used to be on gumtree selling new mattress ,dump off wrapped mattress grab money an run when suckers unwrapped it it's some skanky thing they got out a skip lol.

Chainsaws that don't work generators that are just cases an no internals .

Had knifes seller round once neighbours always just bought one lol

Takes 3 attempts to get them to understand feck off!

• Like 1

I know a few and I have time for them... When you know what site they are from... We had dogs go missing from Wales and rang lads we know from Bristol side and had the dogs back same day, it's the wannabees that knock about with them I don't trust, how the f**k do they know what you got if they don't have a heads up off the wankers? , plenty of them on here. Atb dc

Having your dog nicked by them and then asking them to give it back and getting it, doesn`t make them good people in my book.

Thieving arsewipes t

• Like 2

Having your dog nicked by them and then asking them to give it back and getting it, doesn`t make them good people in my book.

Thieving arsewipes t

I once retrieved a dog from a site, it was,nt mine but for a friend, the dog a Black and Tan terrier had brown sticky tape all over its face were his mouth had been taped up and his tan patch,s had been coloured black with shoe polish, not the nicest really

Thieving arsewipes t

If they are good people surely they would sort out the thieves?

Fckin scum in my book

The lads we rang didn't steal our dogs... They went out of their way to help us, I wouldn't tar them with the same brush, there's good and bad where ever you go rake. Handy to know the right ones in my book. It's the lads that go coursing and having a scratch with them I don't trust ;). They the scum giving them a heads up. Plenty of them on here, silly enough to try and pass off stolen dogs as their own. Atb dc

Was in a pub one day and matey came in trying to sell gennys, he had what appeared to be a real one in the back of his rangey, he even said at his last try that we could take it and send him a cheque on ffs

Cheers, D.

Thieving arsewipes t

Fckin scum in my book

Do you sort out the non traveler thieves round your way ?

I've had the same generators but just going back to Dublin and going cheap. Tarmac your drive - cut-back bitumen that never 'goes -off'.

I have no truck with thieves, Irish or not.

The problems cause by travellers deserves a very robust response IMHO.

I got caught by the hole a few years back,rang about getting prices on getting my driveway done in tarmac,,now as ou might guess Id never entertain certain individuals on my property,so i picked and chose who might and might not be a dodgy one...in the end i rand 3,and they all called to the house,all were very respectable and well proven firms(or so i believed) that let me see their previous work..so with one man I made the deal,i stuck tightly to the deal....no payment till the cessation of the work and then I would pay on the day the full ammount...so we shook hands and the deal was struck,,this rep was a well dressed well spoken ,very professional type gent..I was at work on the monday 2 weeks later,the day they were to start,i left for work at 7 a.m. and at 10 o clock I got a phone call,the wife......''theres 8 travellers digging up our drive'' she squealed...ffs how can this be i thought...well i got home for 5.30 and as stated my fukin driveway was but a massive earthy patch...I rang the number I had first phoned only to speak with a chap with a very strong accent shall we say...well we had words ...strong words and a promise from me that NO MONEY would exchange hands if the job was a shit one...anyway it took 3 days and i away at work all day was shitting bricks...now remember ive never seen these guys at my house,i had a wife and small baby and a bunch of god knows what outside my door with picks ,bars shovels,i told the wife dont pay without a receipt and proof of the work completed,,so she said it to him as she gave him the envelope of cash,,,''i'll just get the receipt book''...and that was the last time she ever saw him again.. ....well 25 years later its still going strong,,the edges have crumbled a little but its ok for the price...all i can say is I GOT LUCKY.......

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1

Thieving arsewipes t

Fckin scum in my book

Do you sort out the non traveler thieves round your way ?

No. But we hear all this bollocks about how they never go to the police and everything's sorted out within their communities.

We all know that if you get a camp moving in near you or in your village then it's going to be hell. No offense to the chap who said he found some ok but knowing someone who knows dog thieves and only gets your dog's back don't make em ok surely? Dog thieves are the lowest of the low....

• Like 1

A group of travellers moved into my local area and parked up on a football field next to my youngest kids preschool...we were told by the staff that within an hour of them being there the traveller kids were over there trying to nick the pre school toys and threatening staff, luckily the preschool has 10-12 foot fencing all the way round so they couldn't get in...there may be some ok gypos but im yet to meet one

Edited by daveee88