Jp's Arthur

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every

Bit daft comparing apples to pears imho Saw both types work and both have their places.

11 week old bull greyhound carrying back to hand   

Posted Images

It may have been a bit disrespectful towards a downs syndrome. But you really are acting and speaking like one.

Theresa's go again don't ya lets hope yas Minot blessed with a child or family member with this disability ya scroat a better profile name fa you feck off out a her ya fecking scroat I Cana be bothered with thy type another scroat with has much experience of life has a ant aye once again feck off.atb bunnys
  • Like 2

My mates bull cross leathered ten times the game Arthur had yet no one would be interested in him

I lie somewhere between socks and c green on bull types

A good one can do most things well except hares

Don't be coming on telling about I had one that did 3 4 hates a day on good land cause they don't exist , they haven't got the ingredients. No feeding is going to turn a half cross into foxy

But a bit of bull adds a good edge to a dog for most things and as a night time runner for foxes and rabbits a bull type is tidy to have

A final word, people flap their lips about golly and his overbreeding and his hype, yet Arthur is a rarely spoken off in this light and as much as I can see, he was studded in the same way?

• Like 2

I expect there will be many claiming to have stuff down from these simply as it coincides with early internet and a new found access to gullible customers,and names could be made much quicker than in the exchange and mart,

But no different to many "famous" dogs of different crosses that people "recommend" as studs and never seen work

• Like 2

It may have been a bit disrespectful towards a downs syndrome. But you really are acting and speaking like one.

Theresa's go again don't ya lets hope yas Minot blessed with a child or family member with this disability ya scroat a better profile name fa you feck off out a her ya fecking scroat I Cana be bothered with thy type another scroat with has much experience of life has a ant aye once again feck off.atb bunnys
agree with you 100% bunnys no way to act making a fool of disabled people lower than low goat
  • Like 4