MENACE

Jp's Arthur

Ever thought that chap is working or whatever so is away from his computer so hasn't had a chance to answer yet .........

like a says socks we will see would be good fa some input on thread from him but I'll say this to thee and my apologies in advance who rattled your fecking cage.atb bunnys.
:D
  • Like 1

I have a feeling deerman ain't gonna put anything up but there yas go , his decision maybe he be seen to be not right now do I expect an apology who knows we shall see ,a large man comes in all forms physicall ability and the the ways ta see when ones wrong and can stand up and see that .and I never fa one moment did I have deerman down has a noisy fecker but hey there yas goes we all live and learn .noisey fecker lol.atb bunnys

Apologies for what ? lol i think your full of shit there you go

You say you have owned and bred 7 of this line ?

I'm asking you what dogs you had out of punch / Havoc lines and bred and sent back as you say no trick questions?

Edited by DEERMAN

Nay bred seven bred more I knows who you are now so feck off yas nosey can't yas full a shite gob shite.atb bunnys

Nay bred seven bred more I knows who you are now so feck off yas nosey can't yas full a shite gob shite.atb bunnys

How rude whopper teller ,make sure you check under your bed tonight :laugh:

Edited by DEERMAN

Yams a whopper teller trying ta prize info on said given subject put some input on the thread Sherlock or are yas waiting fs Watson, get ya head out ya ause man yas not the only fecker got em,deerman ta flecks sake has that what yas sees ya self or would it be Robin Hood fa flecks sake yas look under your fecking bed yas may find Watson on guard decifiring the info to solve the puzzle of the non existing crime fa flecks sake yas ain't half got something bothering yas spit it out lets have it in the open .deerman or would that be better being expensive man lol.aye always get them the only man on the planet that does a job ,y'all be okay man go easy don't leyt it burn yas mind ta a standstill .it his what it his last I gonna say omit ya not playing ball don't want to invest of your knowledge and experiences on the thread bye atb bunnys.

Yams a whopper teller trying ta prize info on said given subject put some input on the thread Sherlock or are yas waiting fs Watson, get ya head out ya ause man yas not the only fecker got em,deerman ta flecks sake has that what yas sees ya self or would it be Robin Hood fa flecks sake yas look under your fecking bed yas may find Watson on guard decifiring the info to solve the puzzle of the non existing crime fa flecks sake yas ain't half got something bothering yas spit it out lets have it in the open .deerman or would that be better being expensive man lol.aye always get them the only man on the planet that does a job ,y'all be okay man go easy don't leyt it burn yas mind ta a standstill .it his what it his last I gonna say omit ya not playing ball don't want to invest of your knowledge and experiences on the thread bye atb bunnys.

WTF ? It take me all night to understand that if at all :laugh:

only fecker who got them ? i understand that , who said i had bull x s or anything to do with anything mentioned ?

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 3

Deffo one trick ponies them bull crosses, none of them ones i had could herd feckin sheep..!

Ohhhh Ive had a Bull x bitch out of this line... called Brock... she was a real good sheep herder... she did 9 in one sitting once. There was no getting it out of her,

Cost £750 that day out, in sheep!

• Like 1

Bunnys ain't whin is it socks?? Or ye just saying it cos they sound alike haha

. He a fecker that sock katch always saying ams whin he a fecker for fa this ,some raging thick cants about atb bunnys

From the man that can't string a coherent sentence together... priceless lol ......

From the man that can't string a coherent sentence together... priceless lol ......

yas the one who Cana fecking read socks atb bunnys.

yas the one who Cana fecking read socks atb bunnys.

I doubt very much if I'm the only one that can't decipher your incoherent babbling .......

• Like 1

I'm pretty good at deciphering people's rambling and accents, mrs family is Scottish and irish and I hunt with Yorkshire lads and work with Londoners and Essex shhhlags! But I'm pretty baffled here.....I thought this was about Powells Arthur 🤣

• Like 1