Jp's Arthur

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every

Bit daft comparing apples to pears imho Saw both types work and both have their places.

11 week old bull greyhound carrying back to hand   

Posted Images

lol I'm glad you know more about my dogs than I do .....

all animals have limits yas keep mainly collie curs yas right I believe you fetched a welp carrying bull and sal because ya cur could not would be able to handle work consistently, whatthere yas go I now the type I have personal experience of both the type you keep and the above .a dog man likes em all any given type a good animal irrelevant of type a good dog and that line above his second ta none that animal wS the real deal grafter producer.atb bunnys.

I would say I have the knowledge to know the very best of a type there abilities and what the best could possibly achieve.of a type.

is there anything you don't know.?

somebody once described you as a good salesman and thats just what your sounding like.

for your information I have owned and worked several of this line even bred them and sent m back to hunting ,I have plenty experience of this line of bull xes and others also sales pitch yas can think what yas like your entitled to your opinion ,it his line I worked and worked damn hard the male I owned was a top animal he was studded twice ta the same bitch which I also owned ,I was asked umpteen times to stud him to bitches not at any price was he at public stud ,money no matter ta me I have all I need of that .bull xes ginger beard I have seen some of the best there been work and some fai. Miserably when asked again and again only the best go on and it's breeding that will beget you this .atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

lol I'm glad you know more about my dogs than I do .....

all animals have limits yas keep mainly collie curs yas right I believe you fetched a welp carrying bull and sal because ya cur could not would be able to handle work consistently, whatthere yas go I now the type I have personal experience of both the type you keep and the above .a dog man likes em all any given type a good animal irrelevant of type a good dog and that line above his second ta none that animal wS the real deal grafter producer.atb bunnys.
I would say I have the knowledge to know the very best of a type there abilities and what the best could possibly achieve.of a type.

is there anything you don't know.?

somebody once described you as a good salesman and thats just what your sounding like.

for your information I have owned and worked several of this line even bred them and sent m back to hunting ,I have plenty experience of this line of bull xes and others also sales pitch yas can think what yas like your entitled to your opinion ,it his line I worked and worked damn hard the male I owned was a top animal he was studded twice ta the same bitch which I also owned ,I was asked umpteen times to stud him to bitches not at any price was he at public stud ,money no matter ta me I have all I need of that .bull xes ginger beard I have seen some of the best there been work and some fai. Miserably when asked again and again only the best go on and it's breeding that will beget you this .atb bunnys.

your very humble i'll give you that.

• Like 1

Maybe but what else would it do that day night better than my dog ??? I can guarantee my bitch would be working long after the bull cross was blown out ......
. There yas go totally ignorant not all bullies blow up some have stamina and can hunt all day and night atb bunnys.[/quote Arthur is Jack from nugget three quarter bred dam sb punch bred half xs five eights three eights or there a outs .atb bunnys
you know your breeding mate i was talking to a lad the other day who had been out with both jack and nugget and said how good both dogs were ?

Is j.p still in the dog game.? I have a bully that comes on driven days,retrieves birds,superb nose,ferrets,tracks wounded game excellent,lamps,good dog,7 now,staminas not the best as i feed him up,but i dont run him all night,got a whipxgreyxbull here 17months old,like lightning,and coming on great.well see.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

The dog in my profile pic is a descendant from Arthur, hes 10 in march and has been a hella dog. He would retrieve a rabbit live to hand, so long as no other dogs were about. Caught the odd (unlucky!) longear, However he excelled on larger quarry (all within the law) 7 in a night alone. A real gentle giant and a nice dog to have about, except Hes a b*****d with other male dogs. A hard one to replace.

• Like 2

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every other week in EDRD

Could nt word it better myself . Well done that man

The dog in my profile pic is a descendant from Arthur, hes 10 in march and has been a hella dog. He would retrieve a rabbit live to hand, so long as no other dogs were about. Caught the odd (unlucky!) longear, However he excelled on larger quarry (all within the law) 7 in a night alone. A real gentle giant and a nice dog to have about, except Hes a b*****d with other male dogs. A hard one to replace.

I bred a animal very similar ta him has a welp and at the weeks old was a b*****d fa other males ,he looked up from those big eyes has if ta sat 'twas int me even at a tender age want one to be upsetting I have some pics somewhere I'll dig them out .atb bunnys.

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every other week in EDRD

. I believe this workers only expect praise from the handlers there's some that don't even crave this some folk easily get impressed there be others that take a lot a head turning its how it his but I'll say it again a good animal to some needs also to be a good producer and Arthur was a producer he covered some shite and produced serviceable animals and the good bitches he covered when breeding right produced above average and very good and in high ratio per welps.atb bunnys.