Jp's Arthur

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every

Bit daft comparing apples to pears imho Saw both types work and both have their places.

11 week old bull greyhound carrying back to hand   

Posted Images

Ok so after the three foxes what else can it put away that night or day ... that's my question ... could it go on two track a few deer or hares or switch over to being a ferreting dog or work with a gun etc .......

all day long Ken, don't be a hater . Atb dc

Ok so after the three foxes what else can it put away that night or day ... that's my question ... could it go on two track a few deer or hares or switch over to being a ferreting dog or work with a gun etc .......

all day long Ken, don't be a hater . Atb dc

Lol .......

Top producer that Arthur dog and socks don't fall in to the ignorance trap seen them types take good bags of all sorts and o don't mean liquorice,all sorts lol this the thing how people can judge on a picot a xs ,one would be a fool dogs a that line have seen kill long ears preban on the fen and loads in paddocks ,and yes they would in all probability take a fecking wolverine out gutted in seconds. Lol Ihave access to animals breed on same lines but they would not be fa pussy type fella dogs da dog men get my drift atb bunnys

• Like 1

Could say the same for your one trick rabbiters socks

Except their not lol ........

Your one trick ponies, would shit there nags if it seen the gear that above lurcher put away lol

Nothing wrong with that like

. Yas right France some eyes would fecking pop from his head. Go home in dibelief fathoming what he just witnessed ,I believe they call shock and awe lol but hey there will always be those that do t trad the track that leads to the road and beyond fa flecks sake socks get a f grip you really need to get and see some animals grafting .atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

Your one trick ponies, would shit there nags if it seen the gear that above lurcher put away lol

. Yas right France some eyes would fecking pop from his head. Go home in dibelief fathoming what he just witnessed ,I believe they call shock and awe lol but hey there will always be those that do t trad the track that leads to the road and beyond fa flecks sake socks get a f grip you really need to get and see some animals grafting .atb bunnys.

Lol you know fukc all about me fella I've seen plenty of dogs of all different breeds and walked out with men from all walks of life over the last 40 years I know a little bit about dogs .......

• Like 1

Pussy type dog men lol ... what do you think your hunting fukcing lions lol .....

yas a fecking pest controller controlling rabbs a few rats the animals yas kept of late ain't up ta day in day out sessions of this work fa flecks sake i Sen the best of bull xs types these islands held in there height and I can tell yas da nought they were are fecking awesome .atbbunnys
  • Like 1

. That's the thing walking out and grafting and grafting pushing the limits totally different .atb bunnys

Lol you know fukc all about me fella I've seen plenty of dogs of all different breeds and walked out with men from all walks of life over the last 40 years I know a little bit about dogs .......

i no of a couple of pups out of arther catch everything worth putting a lamp on... I also no lads who had arther bred dogs that where only useful in turning dog food into dog shite ...just because it's a bull x doesn't mean it's a one trick pony....I've also seen a bitch that looked like a rabbit dog that would put some bull x to shame ....

lol I'm glad you know more about my dogs than I do .....

all animals have limits yas keep mainly collie curs yas right I believe you fetched a welp carrying bull and sal because ya cur could not would be able to handle work consistently, what I would say I have the knowledge to know the very best of a type there abilities and what the best could possibly achieve.of a type there yas go I now the type I have personal experience of both the type you keep and the above .a dog man likes em all any given type a good animal irrelevant of type a good dog and that line above his second ta none that animal wS the real deal grafter producer.atb bunnys.

i no of a couple of pups out of arther catch everything worth putting a lamp on... I also no lads who had arther bred dogs that where only useful in turning dog food into dog shite ...just because it's a bull x doesn't mean it's a one trick pony....I've also seen a bitch that looked like a rabbit dog that would put some bull x to shame ....

think I know the dogs ???
  • Like 1