Jp's Arthur

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every

Bit daft comparing apples to pears imho Saw both types work and both have their places.

11 week old bull greyhound carrying back to hand   

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/12/2019 at 18:53, runner neil said:

I spoke with the chap whose dog sired my 2 pups today and got on to how he is bred . He had the dam to his dog , she was a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull with the bull coming from Arthur lines ,by his account she was the best dog he had ever had , a once in a lifetime dog he reckoned , he put the bitch to a dog called floyd which was located through Jason Powell and also bred from Arthur .

I am not really interested in the big name thing and I know for sure there were plenty of bull x out there doing a better job quietly , but I am interested to know how Arthur was bred if anyone knows and if anyone knows anything about the floyd dog ?

Thanks in advance for any info

I stand corrected on this , both the mother and father to my pups father were bred from Joe Smiths Jack not Arthur as I stated . 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, runner neil said:

I stand corrected on this , both the mother and father to my pups father were bred from Joe Smiths Jack not Arthur as I stated . 

How old are parents out of interest mate

21 minutes ago, runner neil said:

Not certain on the father but by recollection he must be at least 8 years old if not a bit more . The bitch is about 7 .

They both off jack or they grandchildren to jack 

1 hour ago, Penda said:

They both off jack or they grandchildren to jack 

I am probably confusing you as well as I did my self .

My mate had a bitch years back that was meant to be bred from Jack so half sister to Arthur ( thats where i got mixed up ) , he then put her to a dog called Floyd from Dorset way and also bred from Jack . This was how the father to our pups was bred . The mother of ours is a bit of an unknown , she is a greyhound x whippet bull that belongs to another mate , he got her from Wales but doesn't really know to much about her breeding , but is well pleased with her .

Not trying to be the big I am quoting names etc just genuinely interested in the breeding side of things 

32 minutes ago, runner neil said:

I am probably confusing you as well as I did my self .

My mate had a bitch years back that was meant to be bred from Jack so half sister to Arthur ( thats where i got mixed up ) , he then put her to a dog called Floyd from Dorset way and also bred from Jack . This was how the father to our pups was bred . The mother of ours is a bit of an unknown , she is a greyhound x whippet bull that belongs to another mate , he got her from Wales but doesn't really know to much about her breeding , but is well pleased with her .

Not trying to be the big I am quoting names etc just genuinely interested in the breeding side of things 

Yeah no worries mate I was only gona say cause Joe's jacks been dead along time hard to get stuff through those lines now you probably find it but finding stuff that's tried and tested is the hard part

10 minutes ago, Penda said:

Yeah no worries mate I was only gona say cause Joe's jacks been dead along time hard to get stuff through those lines now you probably find it but finding stuff that's tried and tested is the hard part

He reckons the bitch he had would of been 3/4 grey , so assume Jack over a pure grey , best dog he has ever had he says took everything and no reverse . Both parents of our 2 are well tested by all accounts so fingers crossed for them