Jp's Arthur

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every

Bit daft comparing apples to pears imho Saw both types work and both have their places.

11 week old bull greyhound carrying back to hand   

Posted Images

17 hours ago, billhardy said:

Jack wS from nugget at b Tb bill ya were right ray on right track 

Bill knows his dogs Joe's jack the mom was called kate if I'm right haven't really read this post properly from what I've heard jack was hell of a dog my pal saw that dog dive off the top of this bale stack on a farm 1 day after a fox the terrier had bolted hit the floor near enough knock himself out get himself up and still catch the fox that line of dog fell testament before jack was even on the scene my mate who's sadly no longer with us had 2 dogs through same breeding mother and son that were both legends round here even though the dog died at a young age 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Penda said:

Bill knows his dogs Joe's jack the mom was called kate if I'm right haven't really read this post properly from what I've heard jack was hell of a dog my pal saw that dog dive off the top of this bale stack on a farm 1 day after a fox the terrier had bolted hit the floor near enough knock himself out get himself up and still catch the fox that line of dog fell testament before jack was even on the scene my mate who's sadly no longer with us had 2 dogs through same breeding mother and son that were both legends round here even though the dog died at a young age 

jack was very good  dog , fox, deer, no prob. a couple of my mates, went out with joe lamping  and seen jack run that night , from what they said plenty of pace, good stamina, good strike, very impressed with jack. joe always preferred  the 1/4 bull x 3/4 greys , liked dogs quick but enough guts in them when needed . there were some good bullxs bred round Brum, and the black country in the 80-90s , not sure if the still good following of that type dogs  around them places today .?

• Like 1
19 hours ago, runner neil said:

Be interesting to know if anyone knew of the floyd dog which was meant to be Arthur's son and was from Dorset area .

Don't know ythe flun dog but I gad a male from him a few on here see. N him graft over five seasons plenty speed decent stamina single handed on all made stuff look easy owned grafted behind the scenes. Atb bill

• Like 2
On 11/12/2019 at 17:25, bird said:

jack was very good  dog , fox, deer, no prob. a couple of my mates, went out with joe lamping  and seen jack run that night , from what they said plenty of pace, good stamina, good strike, very impressed with jack. joe always preferred  the 1/4 bull x 3/4 greys , liked dogs quick but enough guts in them when needed . there were some good bullxs bred round Brum, and the black country in the 80-90s , not sure if the still good following of that type dogs  around them places today .?

Still a few good bull xs about this way mate not many with that blood in the unfortunate thing is people don't breed right like they used to or try the dog enough to find out if it's the real deal as they say I used to be out near enough every night of the week putting gear in front of mine and my mates dogs unfortunately these days with work and family and such I can't get out that many times a week I still get out though 3 times a week sometimes more but it is what it is 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Penda said:

Still a few good bull xs about this way mate not many with that blood in the unfortunate thing is people don't breed right like they used to or try the dog enough to find out if it's the real deal as they say I used to be out near enough every night of the week putting gear in front of mine and my mates dogs unfortunately these days with work and family and such I can't get out that many times a week I still get out though 3 times a week sometimes more but it is what it is 

Yes it is 

45 minutes ago, Penda said:

That's some gerrin out fair play our kid