Jp's Arthur

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every

Bit daft comparing apples to pears imho Saw both types work and both have their places.

11 week old bull greyhound carrying back to hand   

Posted Images

Ok so after the three foxes what else can it put away that night or day ... that's my question ... could it go on two track a few deer or hares or switch over to being a ferreting dog or work with a gun etc .......

. Listen here socks I had sixty five pound bitch that could do the Reds fours and still knock a few rabbits and a couple fallow same night all preban of course but there yas go they don't happen to exist or did of course they do ,line breeding over time begets these bull xs type that are very capable I knows my animals were far more versatile than Arthur any better depends who's using them and what . For She never saw teeth till twenty mths was learning her trade has a ferreting mooching animal she was developed da work properly . Her only weekness and they all have the, she was not a lover of water.and fa the man ,she killed winter daytime lo ears every week through the winter fa a good few seasons ,it's all how they bred and who has them on the end of the lead and how they develop there bred in skills ,out most days and a few nights a week . And it a coincidence some handlers get hundred percent from animals through there bonding teqniques other fail miserably on this and only really get half of the animals ability.atb bunnys
  • Like 1

Well done your the man ........

. I see it like this socks don't get believing bwhat yas have no knowledge off ,shames has your little mooches and that's what they are in today's range of working dogs,seen some belters of this type collie whipp greys and terrier whipp greys I grew up on that type and seen put some real good shifts in day and night ,only a fool decrys a animals ability on breed alone They all got good uns in em some exceptional .its a just that you been unlucky and needed the touch off bull and saluki in your young animal now. Atb bunnys

no your the man the man that can decry a line yas have no idea about only that they a bull xs I see I should have said you'd the fool but there yas go ain't your youn animal got a shot off bull plus coursing dog atb bunnys

Seen some amazing Bull crosses recently... :victory:

Had a walk out with a fellah and a few of his dogs,...one young bitch, a purpose-bred hybrid twixt a line bred Bull /Greyhound and a noted coursing dog,.. was a natural hunter and marker...Her owner was a lamping man, preferring to catch his chosen quarry, after dark., ...therefore he had scant use for these qualities.

However, as a keen advocate of the Moucher's dog, I genuinely felt that this ultra-powerful gal could easily have been schooled to do what I require,..no problems... :thumbs:

• Like 3

no your the man the man that can decry a line yas have no idea about only that they a bull xs I see I should have said you'd the fool but there yas go ain't your youn animal got a shot off bull plus coursing dog atb bunnys

One trick fukcing ponies lol ......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I spoke with the chap whose dog sired my 2 pups today and got on to how he is bred . He had the dam to his dog , she was a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull with the bull coming from Arthur lines ,by his account she was the best dog he had ever had , a once in a lifetime dog he reckoned , he put the bitch to a dog called floyd which was located through Jason Powell and also bred from Arthur .

I am not really interested in the big name thing and I know for sure there were plenty of bull x out there doing a better job quietly , but I am interested to know how Arthur was bred if anyone knows and if anyone knows anything about the floyd dog ?

Thanks in advance for any info

• Like 1
On 17/10/2017 at 20:12, billhardy said:

Feck knows how's thems Caucasians pooped up ,but there yas go socks one trick ponies bringing in the meat bringing in the meat the very best meat red sockaey Samos .atb bunnys

fat as f**k ,lol..thats about all theyd catch before running out of steam id say ...that should tell ye the owner of the dogs dont know how to keep a bull terrier conditioned or fit ,

Edited by jigsaw