Jp's Arthur

The dog in my profile pic is a descendant from Arthur, hes 10 in march and has been a hella dog. He would retrieve a rabbit live to hand, so long as no other dogs were about. Caught the odd (unlucky!) longear, However he excelled on larger quarry (all within the law) 7 in a night alone. A real gentle giant and a nice dog to have about, except Hes a b*****d with other male dogs. A hard one to replace.

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every other week in EDRD

. I believe this workers only expect praise from the handlers there's some that don't even crave this some folk easily get impressed there be others that take a lot a head turning its how it his but I'll say it again a good animal to some needs also to be a good producer and Arthur was a producer he covered some shite and produced serviceable animals and the good bitches he covered when breeding right produced above average and very good and in high ratio per welps.atb bunnys.

why did the owner let him cover as you put ''covered some shite''.?

££££££££

• Like 1

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every

Bit daft comparing apples to pears imho Saw both types work and both have their places.

11 week old bull greyhound carrying back to hand   

Posted Images

The dog in my profile pic is a descendant from Arthur, hes 10 in march and has been a hella dog. He would retrieve a rabbit live to hand, so long as no other dogs were about. Caught the odd (unlucky!) longear, However he excelled on larger quarry (all within the law) 7 in a night alone. A real gentle giant and a nice dog to have about, except Hes a b*****d with other male dogs. A hard one to replace.

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every other week in EDRD

. I believe this workers only expect praise from the handlers there's some that don't even crave this some folk easily get impressed there be others that take a lot a head turning its how it his but I'll say it again a good animal to some needs also to be a good producer and Arthur was a producer he covered some shite and produced serviceable animals and the good bitches he covered when breeding right produced above average and very good and in high ratio per welps.atb bunnys.

why did the owner let him cover as you put ''covered some shite''.? He was at public stud any one got the use of him one can not always check the field cred of every bitch he covered .atb bunnys

££££££££

lol I'm glad you know more about my dogs than I do .....

all animals have limits yas keep mainly collie curs yas right I believe you fetched a welp carrying bull and sal because ya cur could not would be able to handle work consistently, whatthere yas go I now the type I have personal experience of both the type you keep and the above .a dog man likes em all any given type a good animal irrelevant of type a good dog and that line above his second ta none that animal wS the real deal grafter producer.atb bunnys.
I would say I have the knowledge to know the very best of a type there abilities and what the best could possibly achieve.of a type.

is there anything you don't know.?

somebody once described you as a good salesman and thats just what your sounding like.

for your information I have owned and worked several of this line even bred them and sent m back to hunting ,I have plenty experience of this line of bull xes and others also sales pitch yas can think what yas like your entitled to your opinion ,it his line I worked and worked damn hard the male I owned was a top animal he was studded twice ta the same bitch which I also owned ,I was asked umpteen times to stud him to bitches not at any price was he at public stud ,money no matter ta me I have all I need of that .bull xes ginger beard I have seen some of the best there been work and some fai. Miserably when asked again and again only the best go on and it's breeding that will beget you this .atb bunnys.

Sounds A Good Honest Answer

lol I'm glad you know more about my dogs than I do .....

all animals have limits yas keep mainly collie curs yas right I believe you fetched a welp carrying bull and sal because ya cur could not would be able to handle work consistently, whatthere yas go I now the type I have personal experience of both the type you keep and the above .a dog man likes em all any given type a good animal irrelevant of type a good dog and that line above his second ta none that animal wS the real deal grafter producer.atb bunnys.
I would say I have the knowledge to know the very best of a type there abilities and what the best could possibly achieve.of a type.

is there anything you don't know.?

somebody once described you as a good salesman and thats just what your sounding like.

for your information I have owned and worked several of this line even bred them and sent m back to hunting ,I have plenty experience of this line of bull xes and others also sales pitch yas can think what yas like your entitled to your opinion ,it his line I worked and worked damn hard the male I owned was a top animal he was studded twice ta the same bitch which I also owned ,I was asked umpteen times to stud him to bitches not at any price was he at public stud ,money no matter ta me I have all I need of that .bull xes ginger beard I have seen some of the best there been work and some fai. Miserably when asked again and again only the best go on and it's breeding that will beget you this .atb bunnys.

what line have you worked and owned ?Arthurs Dam or sires ?

both direct bred animals from Arthur stuff who his js Jack plus sb punch havock stuff ,worked and owned animals bred back in ,top killing dogs and bitches,seen a few other lines work but seen nothing better than those coincidence no chance those of mine could also run I owned a bitch nigh on identical to punch height weight colour and ability sheer strength power killing teqnique mr red was easy pickings fa them they were good times pest control Neva a dull moment lol atb bunnys.

both direct bred animals from Arthur stuff who his js Jack plus sb punch havock stuff ,worked and owned animals bred back in ,top killing dogs and bitches,seen a few other lines work but seen nothing better than those coincidence no chance those of mine could also run I owned a bitch nigh on identical to punch height weight colour and ability sheer strength power killing teqnique mr red was easy pickings fa them they were good times pest control Neva a dull moment lol atb bunnys.

What stuff did you have out of punch / Havoc ? how were they bred out of what dogs ?

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 1

Deer an I am beginning ta feel like yas a Sherlock Holmes lol I keep a low profile and intend keeping it that way. Do you keep this type with you being so fascinated with what I have kept and have available to me .i can understand the interest in the type of animals bred from those animals because they do a good job when used and entered correctly , do you keep this type or animals bred down from the if so put some knowledge in to the thread instead of interrogating me. Lol. Atb bunnys.

• Like 1

Deer an I am beginning ta feel like yas a Sherlock Holmes lol I keep a low profile and intend keeping it that way. Do you keep this type with you being so fascinated with what I have kept and have available to me .i can understand the interest in the type of animals bred from those animals because they do a good job when used and entered correctly , do you keep this type or animals bred down from the if so put some knowledge in to the thread instead of interrogating me. Lol. Atb bunnys.

I think your telling a few whoppers regarding this line unless you can tell me different of course :hmm:

No good playing the low profile card now mate when I've read your previous posts naming names and all the best coursing / German Shepard lines you have access too and the detailed breeding of your dogs etc :laugh:

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 2

Keep a low profile LOL ..........

• Like 1

I think your telling a few whoppers regarding this line unless you can tell me different of course :hmm:

No good playing the low profile card now mate when I've read your previous posts naming names and all the best coursing / German Shepard lines you have access too and the detailed breeding of your dogs etc :laugh:

. The man that twelve stone and six foot seen a few of the shepherds Ihave access 2 and young trigger has they passed them by on one of our forestry walks ddr shepherds European lines all good shepherds and also a very good shepherd male on here but ther yas go again low profile no need ta name them if by chance yas looking for a stud pm me we will have a chat and I may be able to help theee lol ab bunnys.

. The man that twelve stone and six foot seen a few of the shepherds Ihave access 2 and young trigger has they passed them by on one of our forestry walks ddr shepherds European lines all good shepherds and also a very good shepherd male on here but ther yas go again low profile no need ta name them if by chance yas looking for a stud pm me we will have a chat and I may be able to help theee lol ab bunnys.
initials are not names could mean anything like yas say low profile atb bunnys

Shepherds ? :laugh: dont think i was asking about them mate was i ?

Edited by DEERMAN