Jp's Arthur

Maybe but what else would it do that day night better than my dog ??? I can guarantee my bitch would be working long after the bull cross was blown out ......

. There yas go totally ignorant not all bullies blow up some have stamina and can hunt all day and night atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every

Bit daft comparing apples to pears imho Saw both types work and both have their places.

11 week old bull greyhound carrying back to hand   

Posted Images

Maybe but what else would it do that day night better than my dog ??? I can guarantee my bitch would be working long after the bull cross was blown out ......
. There yas go totally ignorant not all bullies blow up some have stamina and can hunt all day and night atb bunnys.[/quote Arthur is Jack from nugget three quarter bred dam sb punch bred half xs five eights three eights or there a outs .atb bunnys
  • Like 1

Some of these generation bred bull xs can shift and drop plenty of gear, and don't need no subaru or a fence to get up on them lol, I've never had an interest or been bothered running puss day or night, but over the years preban have seen good bull xs run, catch and drop anything that's been illuminated by the lamp... Seen lots of shite too in all different types. I personally wouldn't entertain any runner that wouldn't run anything other than a few shitty rabbits... It would be meeting its maker sharpish. Would keep a trier even if I had to give it a hand but no out and out coward....

• Like 2

. There yas go totally ignorant not all bullies blow up some have stamina and can hunt all day and night atb bunnys.

To much muscle not enough speed

Some of these generation bred bull xs can shift and drop plenty of gear, and don't need no subaru or a fence to get up on them lol, I've never had an interest or been bothered running puss day or night, but over the years preban have seen good bull xs run, catch and drop anything that's been illuminated by the lamp... Seen lots of shite too in all different types. I personally wouldn't entertain any runner that wouldn't run anything other than a few shitty rabbits... It would be meeting its maker sharpish. Would keep a trier even if I had to give it a hand but no out and out coward....

:hmm:Those are strong words fellah...

It takes all sorts thee knows... :laugh:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 2

. Wrong atb bunnys

. Wrong atb bunnys

Nope fact ... jake the musc said so .......

• Like 2

lol I'm glad you know more about my dogs than I do .....

all animals have limits yas keep mainly collie curs yas right I believe you fetched a welp carrying bull and sal because ya cur could not would be able to handle work consistently, whatthere yas go I now the type I have personal experience of both the type you keep and the above .a dog man likes em all any given type a good animal irrelevant of type a good dog and that line above his second ta none that animal wS the real deal grafter producer.atb bunnys.

I would say I have the knowledge to know the very best of a type there abilities and what the best could possibly achieve.of a type.

is there anything you don't know.?

somebody once described you as a good salesman and thats just what your sounding like.