10 Years Or £10 Million

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a 63 year old heavy smoker I'd take the time. Anyone who says they'd have the money isn't yet at the stage where they can see the end coming up, I reckon I've probably got 10 years max where I can

10 years,you can make money,time is the most precious commodity money cant buy.

.         Or cocaine.

As a 63 year old heavy smoker I'd take the time. Anyone who says they'd have the money isn't yet at the stage where they can see the end coming up,

I reckon I've probably got 10 years max where I can walk the dogs and do a bit of ferreting etc, I'm going to make the most of it.

you still smoking mate ,? i packed up 28 years ago , i might live bit longer , but me backs fooked and getting probs with me gut now, i carnt fecking win can i lol . me i take the money , leave me son some money he married with young daughter now. i go and live on a nice tropical island with nice weather nice warm sea , and chill out on the beach maybe with nice young woman who like old rich men haha , as they say we all can dream carnt we lol :thumbs::yes:

• Like 1

If your thinking of your kids. Would they rather be financially sorted for life or have an extra 10 years with there old man ?

Oh well been nice knowing you :laugh:

You can do both. You don't have to work so you can spend as much time as you want with them. If you're sensible with the money they'll be set for life too.