Anyone Going To Midland Gamefair?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate. Waste of time and money. Been there loads of times but no more.It`s a total rip off and every stall as well.

All sounds very fishy to me .......

I don't go to shows no more I feel there to expensive and to be honest there not all that great the only decent part is the beer tent for the pop but even then you have to listen to dudes getting a bi

No mate. Waste of time and money. Been there loads of times but no more.It`s a total rip off and every stall as well.

Tend to agree with you actually. It's £20 to get in and the stalls aren't selling anything cheaper.

Is good for a few beers and banter etc but I did leave feeling slightly @rse raped

I don't go to shows no more I feel there to expensive and to be honest there not all that great the only decent part is the beer tent for the pop but even then you have to listen to dudes getting a bit exited An telling story's of world beater dogs they own whilest there wearing some kind of country side hunting costume. I'd rather spend my money on my dogs tbh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...
On 18/09/2017 at 12:24, poxon said:

I don't go to shows no more I feel there to expensive and to be honest there not all that great the only decent part is the beer tent for the pop but even then you have to listen to dudes getting a bit exited An telling story's of world beater dogs they own whilest there wearing some kind of country side hunting costume. I'd rather spend my money on my dogs tbh

Tight arse

• Haha 1