The Roast Dinner

Swiss Toni.

My last boss in the UK was much like Swiss Toni, complete with breakdown....

My last boss in Belgium Marcel was a racist a@sehole hated anybody that wasn't from Belgium and had a flat nose even before I met him. With me it may have been because I was making more money than him, anyway he'll probably be deed now ??

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....or Sunday Roast   Apparently in the last year the traditional roast has fallen out of Britain's top 5 favourite dishes for the first time.   Apart from reasons such as moving away from traditi

can you really prepare a meal in 2 mins

Beef and horseradish sauce Lamb mint sauce pork with crunchy crackling apple sauce Turkey stuffing Proper baked potatoes in fat The gravy made with fat from the meat   Pudding apple pie an

Posted Images

Swiss Toni.

My last boss in Belgium Marcel was a racist a@sehole hated anybody that wasn't from Belgium and had a flat nose even before I met him. With me it may have been because I was making more money than him, anyway he'll probably be deed now

My Swiss Toni was actually going to take me to Canada to renovate his house & Id of gone if I hadn't of been getting married........though some claimed he had a thing for me, but I think I would of took the risk! Haha....

Swiss Toni.

My last boss in Belgium Marcel was a racist a@sehole hated anybody that wasn't from Belgium and had a flat nose even before I met him. With me it may have been because I was making more money than him, anyway he'll probably be deed now
My Swiss Toni was actually going to take me to Canada to renovate his house & Id of gone if I hadn't of been getting married........though some claimed he had a thing for me, but I think I would of took the risk! Haha....

Ffs that explains a lot including the photo, your a receiver of swollen goods

Swiss Toni.

I'm a happily married man, how dare you!

Swiss Toni.

I'm happily married to a man, how dare you!

:whistling:

Swiss Toni.

I'm a happily married man, how dare you!

Happily married fluid ??‍❤️‍?