Thoughts Of The So Far

I've been a member so far for 2 days maybe and so far I've learnt nearly f**k all about patterdales apart from ther owners or at least the people that are commenting about Brian nuttals patterdale are a bunch of miserable wankers.

I only joined on here to find out what a decent choc pup looks like as I am clueless and as I noticed something about digging and thought I'll ask a question or two.

I wish I didn't bother.

But I do like a good crack so it's ok.

But if anyone can tell me what s wrong with pets4homes and chocolate patterdales I'd be very grateful lads

"POSTING"

Wtf is it about posting like I give two shits about how many posts I have I ain't at school I ain't here to get a post number what's wrong with you lot grown me? I'm twenty eight and get told I can be immature but arguing about post numbers. Seriously

Edited by .177diesel

Hello you've just caught me before goon to bed lol. Everyone has basically said the same thing. Anyone who was kind enough to actually give advice like yourself everyone else in ther are pricks. And I won't be coming back on this website after I've finished speaking to you.

1stly if the person has just bought a dog and this is the 1st time they're breeding it will the vets know this or would they have litters with out the vets knowing?

2nd I've no intention on digging with the dog maybe ratting one day but who knows this is after all a pet I have three kids I do t want to get a dog that goes crazy n I have to ring it's neck don't want to end up digging a hole for the digging dog.

3rd let's say he is a 1st time breeder starting out as a peddler would it not be saving the dog from potentialy being used to shag all its life? Actually he don't sound like he s have it that bad lol.

Seriously I just want a healthy patterdale and this bloke says the vets happy with them and he seems like a nice man. 3rdly the only reason I posted in the 1st place in the nuttal forum was to see what s wrong with a chocolate patterdale everyone slagging them off

350 pound hell of alot cheaper than some dog's.

Someone told me today to speak to people on here and go to game fairs and speak to people and game trust. to go out and watch people digging speak to the terrier lads and. I wish I could quite stuff from ther onto here but basically to wait wait it out and show my face meet everyone I can and maybe if I'm lucky someone would gift me a dog. That would be dream. As they all say the best dog's don't get sold to people don't get sold to anyone I respect that that i get . I get im green and I get i ent got a clue about it all. But i was only asking some questions ffs.

I've never been accused of being an anti hunting spie before. wher they get this shit from I don't know

Or being.

Anyway despite what you post its only the internet and your getting advice it comes down to its your choice and your money so effectively your decision so only you can take the plunge and decide where or what dog you buy

• Like 1

Chocs are peddlers dreams as more coin, if they just bought the dog and bred it for a litter then they are puppy farmer. If you ain't keen on digging try to find a nice Russell, anybody breeding litters has to get them vet checked especially if they have been docked

• Like 1

why no post that in the terrier section where the terrier boys will see it , some of there replys will be worth it

thanks mate I'm would've but ivthink I have been fully put of the prick s with a terrier I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire and I've only been a member 3 days

I don't know where a section is and it all started when I asked so how do I become a extreme hunter like in your names and someone said get a black terrier and go digging section

So naturally I asked what's wrong with a choc dog. Wish I'd never even seen a f***ing patt

Chocs are peddlers dreams as more coin, if they just bought the dog and bred it for a litter then they are puppy farmer. If you ain't keen on digging try to find a nice Russell, anybody breeding litters has to get them vet checked especially if they have been docked

Ther not docked mate ther family pets as far as I know . I just wanted to know how to tell a good pup from a bad one.

And he probably loves his dog and wants to breed loads of mini versions of his dog I thought that's why people bred dog's if youbwsnt to make money plenty better ways than selling pups from one bitch on your house surely?

sorry I just realised you was saying two different things so either way I'm f****d he s peddling me a pet for 350 and if he sells it cheap he s farming. And by the sounds of things you can't get decent dog's that aren't inbred or shit without getting them gifted?

sorry I just realised you was saying two different things so either way I'm f****d he s peddling me a pet for 350 and if he sells it cheap he s farming. And by the sounds of things you can't get decent dog's that aren't inbred or shit without getting them gifted?
no mate if it's a peddler he will charge top price, loads of lines are inbred to keep the family going. Best to find someone breeding to keep a pup back for themselves and ask for a spare pup as there is still decent lads in the game

no mate if it's a peddler he will charge top price, loads of lines are inbred to keep the family going. Best to find someone breeding to keep a pup back for themselves and ask for a spare pup as there is still decent lads in the game
he is charging me 350 which is only 50 more than the other chocolate patterdales on ther and he s doing that because he s hoping the pups will be the best. The dad looks like a staff I don't know why this is a bad thing as no-one has told me yet. But I like staffs. I don't care any way tbh. And the mom is a nice dog too. Hopefully if I listen to what rippem told me about checking them over they'll be good if I'm lucky one will have a big whit patch no doubt thers something wrong with that aswell. Cheers mate from a green newbie, and a wingtip dogfox or some shite

Can't forget that.

All the best

Edited by .177diesel
  • Like 1