Sign in to follow this  
jigsaw

Nosey Pricks

Shit news that jigsaw them counts are all ways on the prowel stopped walking my lurchers on the streets constantly being stopped asking are they for sale boss passing you 2 or 3 times trying to figure out were you live not worth the hassle.if I caught 1 in my yard I'd sink my hatchet in to him no bother.

Hope you're shepherd rips one of there arms off it ever came to it.

Hopefully you have no more hassle if it comes to it and you need a hand bud give me a shout I'll help if I can.

• Like 2

Friend of mine had a little staffy and it had the devil in it nice as pie to his owner and family but anyone else not a chance. They had to put a spring on its chain as it was braking leather collars or pulling the screw out of the post at the end of the chain. He came home once to find a delivery man on top of his truck because the dog wouldn't let him go. It was a pain in the ass really as he had no command to attack he just did it to everyone no matter what (unless family) he'd nearly had me a few times but for a dog called bullet he wasn't that fast haha

they need to be interduced to your guard dog hopefully u have no more trouble from them.i wish I lived closer I,d help u out as u put me on till the deerhound bitch I got one good turn deserves an other.i hope r still in the dogs in 20 years time good luck.

i didnt remember i helped you out lol..ive tried to sort lots of lads out if i could,thats what its all about...

I didn't forget its good when people u don't know help u out keep r chin up and keep at it theres more good people at the game than bad just they let the rest of us down.
  • Like 1

Don't know if its true but I was told that the man in that boerboel film died of his injuties a few days later. But even if that's true I agree a dog of that size and power could have ended things very very quickly if it had the heart

• Like 2

Bordeaux , missus wanted a big red dog and I wanted a boerboel so met in the middle, she feels safe when I'm out with that lump about

Bordeaux , missus wanted a big red dog and I wanted a boerboel so met in the middle, she feels safe when I'm out with that lump about

sent a pm ?

Wouldn't mind seeing some pics of him sounds like it'd make a handsome cross :thumbs:

sent a pm ?

Oh no