Nosey Pricks

ive had a few problems over the years with people the same ,i thought about guard dogs and putting a jail size fence up , my way around things was to have kennels that had no dogs in lol ,i thought it was easer to house train them and keep them indoors , i thought if you spend the money feeding a guard dog i would be better of alarming the home, get a few camras that if someone steps into your garden they send a alert straight to your phone and you can watch them off your phone giving you plenty time to call the old bill or to take action yourself, if your about , police will act faster to house burglary than some daft scrap men around your yard plus its a bigger jail sentence for someone to risk breaking into your home than someone breaking into a shed .i can see that one day we as hunters will go the max on lads like these to protect are stock and maybe end up doing a long jail term when it should be them fu.k wits ,hope you get it sorted jigsaw atb bobza

thanks bobza,,ive a few dogs near on retiring and i couldnt have them inside,theyd wreck the place lol...no house manners,and the wife is another matter...she likes the house reasonably clean.big 27 tts lurchers jumping on the table at the slightest scent of food..and pissing on the chairs lol....I DONT THINK SO ...the cameras i will in time invest in...

• Like 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a good point actually Robert, fitness plays just as big a part as training and natural heart and a lot of folk neglect that aspect when it comes to guard dogs   As for the bullmastiff like s

Get there cctv pics up here someone might know the c**ts

The last visit i had was a few years ago and they climbed up on the wall when i was out and no mask or any form of covering on their faces,they dont give 2 fucks who sees them,as for finding the head

Posted Images

Big men picking on a young girl they are the type that can't to anything to a man only girls SCUM only answer for it is a spell in hospital on drip feed.

You can get poachers flares with trip wires for the wall and to the door of kennel big light and they won't stay around.

I hope all goes well for you

• Like 1

Flash bangs mate, said it before they work and to fuuck to the neighbours about the noise. I had cats setting mine off for the first week, so I put a nice line of tar across the top of the fence. That stopped them ;)

Carpet grippers on the top inside work well also. :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Flash bangs mate, said it before they work and to fuuck to the neighbours about the noise. I had cats setting mine off for the first week, so I put a nice line of tar across the top of the fence. That stopped them ;)

Cheers, D.

Bangs at 1am was more than enough to piss the neighbours off, without hooking their cats as well ???

Cheers, D.

Bangs at 1am was more than enough to piss the neighbours off, without hooking their cats as well

Another alternative is that molybendum grease you get on the 5th wheel of an artic unit.

It does not come off lol.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

I wouldn't be impressed if a guard dog of mine put on a display like that. Proper half hearted attack by the bigger of the two and the smaller one just barking on the sidelines like a cur.

Got the job done but I'd put that down to the burglar being half hearted and unprepared himself.

I wouldn't be impressed if a guard dog of mine put on a display like that. Proper half hearted attack by the bigger of the two and the smaller one just barking on the sidelines like a cur.

Got the job done but I'd put that down to the burglar being half hearted and unprepared himself.

the smaller dog looks like a pup, i agree with the attack being half hearted

the smaller dog looks like a pup, i agree with the attack being half hearted

Aye watching it again I think you're right. Still it isn't showing great signs, backing up and barking instead of getting stuck in even though it's got the bigger one for back up.

Good effort for a couple of pets but I'd want something a bit more full on especially if I lived in South Africa!