Whippet Pup

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Picked up a whippet bitch last week. Mainly a pet for her indoors but hopefully get her out next season too. Lovely nature and real people's dog these whippets.

Thought I'd update the whippet. She's a year old today

Put some tidy grub into it.... Pups should never be that thin pal, atb dc

Posted Images

Most whippet pups will lose a bit of weight over the first week or so of going to a new home, unless they're very greedy. Well that's what I've found over the years. Her appetite should start getting better from now on, and she'll start filling out a bit more. I don't think daniel cain was being flippant, just the way most things come across on the web, especially THL! Lol :thumbs:

• Like 3

Atleast its a step up fae yer hancock haha only jesting mate, keep us posted on how it turns out

haha it's his time to shine this season. Not gone out yet but gonna make a start. He's fast, powerful and most of all keen as feck. So here's hoping he will make Sumin.

Ai might add few posts up, iv not been on a while due to work and few other things.

• Like 3

Atleast its a step up fae yer hancock haha only jesting mate, keep us posted on how it turns out

haha it's his time to shine this season. Not gone out yet but gonna make a start. He's fast, powerful and most of all keen as feck. So here's hoping he will make Sumin.

Ai might add few posts up, iv not been on a while due to work and few other things.

I got a hancock for the wife :D, nice pup mate.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnR78TWd2Q

• Like 2

I got a hancock for the wife :D, nice pup mate.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnR78TWd2Q

Both nice dogs there, been watching the clips you put up for quite a while. Don't know why people keep comparing lurchers to whippets, it's not, or shouldn't be anyway, a contest to see which is the better working dog. Lurchers and whippets, BOTH very good, capable animals :thumbs:

• Like 2