Alright guy I want to buy a new catty but not sure what I'm looking at

so I was hopeing to see what you lads are using.

At the mo iv just got an ebay spesh lol it's done me ok for a bit of fun .

Iv gotten pritty good at plinking so I think it's time for an upgrade.

Cheers guys

standard answer mate I,m afraid, what you need is a multi hold multi banded catty, as in you can hold it in many different styles and use tube or flat bands on it and in my opinion the best value for money catty is the pro shot bloodsport or the simple shot scout once you know what you like then treat yourself to one of the better ones but these two models are probably the best catty,s for a relative newbie and even many good shooters still use them just because they are no nonsense does what it says on the packet catty,s, and as a word of warning avoid dealing with gamekeeper John he,s a waste of space and proshot also sell all his catty,s so if you do want one buy from them and not him goodluck let us know what you end up with
  • Like 1

Cheers guys

standard answer mate I,m afraid, what you need is a multi hold multi banded catty, as in you can hold it in many different styles and use tube or flat bands on it and in my opinion the best value for money catty is the pro shot bloodsport or the simple shot scout once you know what you like then treat yourself to one of the better ones but these two models are probably the best catty,s for a relative newbie and even many good shooters still use them just because they are no nonsense does what it says on the packet catty,s, and as a word of warning avoid dealing with gamekeeper John he,s a waste of space and proshot also sell all his catty,s so if you do want one buy from them and not him goodluck let us know what you end up with

Spot on mate. couldnt of asked for a better anser. im going to order my self the bloodsport

its just what im after atb

Cheers guys

Spot on mate. couldnt of asked for a better anser. im going to order my self the bloodsport

its just what im after atb

catapult carnage on YouTube has a good review video up on that one and many others but remember he is shit hot on pretty much every catty he tries ATB
  • Like 1