Right Or Wrong ?

Francie, I think he's saying that it's not okay to bully the kid based on what you perceive as mental illness.

Regardless of whether this should be projected onto 6-year-olds (it shouldn't be), it's not alright for other kids to bully the odd one out.

That's how human societies work,the rest of the tribe straighten the wrongun out or make him go away.

it's not pleasant,and you don't have to like it but try and change it at your peril.

But the wolf getting the hiding hadn't done any wrong and neither has this kid.

Why is everybody such an expert on this subject? Everybody is responding to sensational headlines.

How about girls going to school in trousers does that excite the same moral outrage?

Nature isn't subjective like morality (right and wrong),it's objective.

that wolf needs to become stronger or disappear for the pack to prosper.

This won't be a problem in the future Islamic republic of great Britain,they follow the rules nature's laid down a lot more closely than us :yes:

Being transgender is a psychological disorder,so is being transabled,so should this kid be allowed to cut his legs off or blind himself?

Testosterone blockers and exogenous estrogen will do him a world of harm too.

If he thinks he's a dolphin should he be dumped in the ocean?

Or blasted into space if he thinks he's an alien?

To be a bit less silly,the delusions of the mentally ill shouldn't be pandered to if it's going to harm someone,including themselves.

• Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe a test case for it?   While it was taken in the 1970's it could well be predictive of the 2070's?     Absolutely. No issue with it at all. But that's consenting adults. The issue I hav

NO child should be bullied for any reason ever ! But the parents have a responsibility also to not put their child in that position........if they want to be crusaders for transgender rights that's

What she's done is batshit insane!   I personally believe that this can resolved by modifying the uniform code. Everyone wears pants, jumpers, shirts, ties etc. That way your six your old kid can b

Posted Images

In The Great Lakes region of Malawi children born with albinism are considered witches and persecuted for their difference. Isn't this kerfuffle just another manifestation of the same ignorance? The kid is different. Don't isolate him and point at him. Don't fooking lynch him. Parents shouldn't withdraw their 'normal' children because he's different/weird. Children are a lot more accepting and forgiving than adults. Just let the kid, the parents and the school sort it out in the way they think is best. It's no skin of anybody's nose if he wears clothing normally associated with a different gender. Looking back on my schooldays I can remember boys who were effeminate and girls who Tom boy butch. It's more out in the open now. That's the only difference. Now all you 'holier than thou' christians just have a lie down in a darkened room and calm down. As Wilf says 'there's nothing new under the sun'.

Edited by jukel123

FROM WHAT I HAVE READ ON THE TOPIC IT SEEMS THE ROWE,S ARE THE ONLY PARENTS THAT HAVE REMOVED THEIR CHILDREN FROM THE SCHOOL THE OTHER PARENTS HAVE NOT ,IT JUST SEEMS THAT THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE CHILD IN QUESTION AND THE OTHER CHILD PRYOR TO THIS SHAME ON THEMFOR JUDGING ANOTHER FAMILY AND THERE CHILD HOW SOME PEOPLE RAISE THERE CHILDREN AND SUPPORT THEM TO GET THEM TROUGH LIFE IS THERE BUSINESS THE ROWE,S ARE NO USE AS CHRISTIANS AND EVEN WORSE AS PARENTS THEY ARE SETTING A BAD EXAMPLE TO THERE OWN CHILDREN ,HOW TO BE A MUPPET AND BIGOT , ITS 2017 EVERY BODY HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE AS THEY WANT MAN WOMAN OR WHATEVER THEY WANT TO BE LIFE IS HARD ENOUGH

using capital letters does not make your post right, dressing a 6 year old boy in girls cloth,s is also not right, my children went to school with a simular child who went on to become a full woman at a cost of tens of thousands of pounds to the nhs, he was pulled from the docks a couple of weeks ago after killing him self age 27, can't really see any winners in that one and regarding the last line of your post everybody does have a right to live as they want but my children's rights were over ridden when they were 6 by people who had been around longer and new what was right or wrong for them, namely there parents, so sorry but I pretty much disagree with everything you say

School uniform is not about letter boxing kids or ignoring beliefs or feelings. It is about teaching kids boundaries, structure, rules and towing the line all of which will stand them in good stead. The other thing a uniform is for is to make all appear uniform, the clue is in the name. This is to make the poor kids to feel the same as the rich kids, for the scrubbers to be the same as the clean and for the f**king weirdos to align with normal society. How can a human who hasn't matured hormonally have any idea of what he or she wants to be? A 6yr old should be made to tow the line until they are old enough to make their own decisions.....18yrs old. That kid wants taking into care. f****n joke this country and world is becoming.

• Like 4

My final tuppence worth. Didn't Jesus wear what we now consider to be feminine clothing? What is considered male and female clothing changes constantly. So why is everybody so freaked out?

Nobody has addressed my previous post where I asked if the same moral outrage would be forthcoming if a wee girl decided she wanted to wear trousers to school and maybe have her hair cut short. ?????

Here's a different line of thought. Why are drag acts so much part of British culture? Why are The Lady Boys of Bangkok sold out everywhere they go? Why do a lot of men think it hilarious to dress up as women at parties/stag dos/carnivals? I would suggest it's something to do with male insecurity about sexual roles. Maybe a lot of men are not so sure of their masculinity as they appear to be. Maybe that's what's behind this whole row.

I am going to get out of the way now and find my tin hat because there's going to be a lot of flak heading my way. :tongue2:

Well, it's been interesting reading all the comments.

Personally I'm 100% behind the parents taking their child out of school.....they don't want the kids round anything weird same as I wouldn't want my kids round anything weird.

That's just being a good parent imho

100% Correct mate.

My final tuppence worth. Didn't Jesus wear what we now consider to be feminine clothing? What is considered male and female clothing changes constantly. So why is everybody so freaked out?

Nobody has addressed my previous post where I asked if the same moral outrage would be forthcoming if a wee girl decided she wanted to wear trousers to school and maybe have her hair cut short. ?????

Here's a different line of thought. Why are drag acts so much part of British culture? Why are The Lady Boys of Bangkok sold out everywhere they go? Why do a lot of men think it hilarious to dress up as women at parties/stag dos/carnivals? I would suggest it's something to do with male insecurity about sexual roles. Maybe a lot of men are not so sure of their masculinity as they appear to be. Maybe that's what's behind this whole row.

I am going to get out of the way now and find my tin hat because there's going to be a lot of flak heading my way. :tongue2:

Why do you keep mentioning jesus for?????

Pay attention lad, now this clothing thing is not my point, if a girl wears trousers its probably to keep warm or whatever, the difference is, the girl is not claiming to be a boy is she no. So thats one point covered.

The point im making is, the 6 yr old boy has got scolded an told of, for what?

For misgendering his classmate, wtf

Thats disgusting its only a child, how the feck are they supposed to conforn with this bullshit when there only kids, its a f***ing joke.

Another thing, you dont seem to mind men sharing toilets with girls or vice versa, thats next on the schools list, by f**k theyl be no boy man or tranny using same toilet as my girls.

I never once said bully the tranny kid, actually thats stupid for mentioning it, cause we all know its the parents using the poor kid as a tool.

Adel and her special little? ....

In my opinion social services should be involved as those so called "Parents" are head f***ing with that little kid then again when do social services ever get it right, they are past masters at making monumental F@ck ups.

It's hard in the written word to try and convey when I'm not being a sarky f****r but let me say mate, I'm genuinely not with this comment.

So, didn't you say you left Manchester because of all the f***ing weirdos being scumbags?........didn't you say you will never go back?

Surely that's their lifestyle choice too so you can't possibly have any objection?