Right Or Wrong ?

And whats wrong with having a problem with it?

So are they muppets because they dont want there child confused on such a weird subject.

Am sure theyve looked far ahead to see what the next step is,an its there every right to choose what they thinks the best option for there child.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe a test case for it?   While it was taken in the 1970's it could well be predictive of the 2070's?     Absolutely. No issue with it at all. But that's consenting adults. The issue I hav

NO child should be bullied for any reason ever ! But the parents have a responsibility also to not put their child in that position........if they want to be crusaders for transgender rights that's

What she's done is batshit insane!   I personally believe that this can resolved by modifying the uniform code. Everyone wears pants, jumpers, shirts, ties etc. That way your six your old kid can b

Posted Images

SIT DOWN WITH THE KIDS EXPLANE WHATS GOIN ON KIDSTHESE DAYS ARE A LOT MORE CLEVER AND UNDERSTANDING ITS THE PARENTS THAT HAVE THE PROBLEM AND ITS NOT WEIRD ITS LIFE THEY ARE EVERYWERE , THERE ARE TWO TRANSGENDER CHILDREN IN MY KIDS SCHOOL ITS NOT A PROBLEM THER GOOD KIDS AND COME FROM A GOOD FAMAILYS , THESE KIDS NEED TO BE SUPPORTED NOT MADE TO THINK THERE A PROBLEM JMHO

See thats my point, you want to sit a six year old down an tell him this little boy thinks hes a girl, but a boy also, dresses like a girl, an wants to use girl toilets.

How the f**k do you explain this to a child, an why would?

Gender disphoria is a mental illness, an you want me to tell my children its normal?

Id bet this child is persuaded to think an dress like this, guarnteed.

Afterall its the kids parents warping the kids mind, the kid is obviously used as a tool for there parents.

Children arent allowed to be kids no more, soceity these days, are taking innocense away from children, its pathetic an disgusting.

• Like 1

Francie, I think he's saying that it's not okay to bully the kid based on what you perceive as mental illness.

Regardless of whether this should be projected onto 6-year-olds (it shouldn't be), it's not alright for other kids to bully the odd one out.

• Like 1

Francie, I think he's saying that it's not okay to bully the kid based on what you perceive as mental illness.

Regardless of whether this should be projected onto 6-year-olds (it shouldn't be), it's not alright for other kids to bully the odd one out.

That's how human societies work,the rest of the tribe straighten the wrongun out or make him go away.

it's not pleasant,and you don't have to like it but try and change it at your peril.

See thats my point, you want to sit a six year old down an tell him this little boy thinks hes a girl, but a boy also, dresses like a girl, an wants to use girl toilets.

How the f**k do you explain this to a child, an why would?

Gender disphoria is a mental illness, an you want me to tell my children its normal?

Id bet this child is persuaded to think an dress like this, guarnteed.

Afterall its the kids parents warping the kids mind, the kid is obviously used as a tool for there parents.

Children arent allowed to be kids no more, soceity these days, are taking innocense away from children, its pathetic an disgusting.

Keep leaving baby Jesus out of it and we could get along ???

That's how human societies work,the rest of the tribe straighten the wrongun out or make him go away.

it's not pleasant,and you don't have to like it but try and change it at your peril.

Absolutely true.

We're being replaced by people who have retained their tribal instincts/customs,if current trends continue order will be restored within our lifetime :thumbs:

But the wolf getting the hiding hadn't done any wrong and neither has this kid.

Why is everybody such an expert on this subject? Everybody is responding to sensational headlines.

How about girls going to school in trousers does that excite the same moral outrage?

• Like 1

FROM WHAT I HAVE READ ON THE TOPIC IT SEEMS THE ROWE,S ARE THE ONLY PARENTS THAT HAVE REMOVED THEIR CHILDREN FROM THE SCHOOL THE OTHER PARENTS HAVE NOT ,IT JUST SEEMS THAT THEY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE CHILD IN QUESTION AND THE OTHER CHILD PRYOR TO THIS SHAME ON THEMFOR JUDGING ANOTHER FAMILY AND THERE CHILD HOW SOME PEOPLE RAISE THERE CHILDREN AND SUPPORT THEM TO GET THEM TROUGH LIFE IS THERE BUSINESS THE ROWE,S ARE NO USE AS CHRISTIANS AND EVEN WORSE AS PARENTS THEY ARE SETTING A BAD EXAMPLE TO THERE OWN CHILDREN ,HOW TO BE A MUPPET AND BIGOT , ITS 2017 EVERY BODY HAS A RIGHT TO LIVE AS THEY WANT MAN WOMAN OR WHATEVER THEY WANT TO BE LIFE IS HARD ENOUGH

And that's fine as long as nobody is forced to be a part of it, there is this strange mental illness now days that if you don't condone something or want to be part of it then you must be some kind of swivel eyed bigot.......that's simply not true.

Silly neems, those are wolves in the video not humans! I find the fur and walking around on all fours is a dead giveaway ;)

• Like 1

NO child should be bullied for any reason ever !

But the parents have a responsibility also to not put their child in that position........if they want to be crusaders for transgender rights that's fine but don't use the kid.

It's no different to strapping a grenade to a child and telling them to blow themselves up for some cause or the other........most right thinking parents just won't put their child in harms way.

I have met and spoken to loads of different parents over the years through work in schools and sports coaching and I have to tell you there are an awful lot out there with some kind of Munchausans syndrome that use there kids to create dramas to give their own life some interest and that's a fact !

The parents with the so called "transgender" kid will be those types without a doubt.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6