Tyson Fury Come Back.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Race, colour and all that don't normally come into it with sportsmen with me...and I normally support the 'home' fighter...but the one thing that takes the shine of Joshua for me as a British sportsma

He would ,but the council would go mad

FPML :laugh:

Didn't he start training back in the summer with his come back to be on the BJS card a few weeks back? I don't see him ever getting that beef off unless he has a fight date and gets locked in camp away from temptation.

Sadly I think there's more chance we'll see him on 'Obese a Year to Save My Life' than there is we'll see him back in the ring.

• Like 1

Didn't he start training back in the summer with his come back to be on the BJS card a few weeks back? I don't see him ever getting that beef off unless he has a fight date and gets locked in camp away from temptation.

Sadly I think there's more chance we'll see him on 'Obese a Year to Save My Life' than there is we'll see him back in the ring.

He can't fight no licence and no date of a review set yet furys finesehed sadly thanks to ukad

They'd better watch out

With the size he's got to coupled with the inactivity and lorry load of Charlie he's been sticking up his bugle, I'd say there's more chance of him suffering a massive heart attack than there is of h fighting anytime soon... f***ing sad state of affairs, won the richest prize in sport, had the opportunity to show his community in a good light but he chose to get f****d up and twisted and spout nonsense. Those around him should hang their heads...?

Yokel

• Like 1