Tyson Fury Come Back.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Race, colour and all that don't normally come into it with sportsmen with me...and I normally support the 'home' fighter...but the one thing that takes the shine of Joshua for me as a British sportsma

He would ,but the council would go mad

FPML :laugh:

Whatever happened to hughie fighting parker

Its Happening not this Saturday but the one after...23rd of September Manchester arena...Parker landed on sunday training at David Hayes gym...both fighters looking fit and ready...no hype or bullshit...hope its a good fight

AJ wants to fight in Nigeria soon for his people lol f**k him

Race, colour and all that don't normally come into it with sportsmen with me...and I normally support the 'home' fighter...but the one thing that takes the shine of Joshua for me as a British sportsman is that he was happy to wrap himself in the union jack at the Olympics...happy to use British tax payer funded olympic facilities even as a pro...and happy to line his bank with money off British punters...but what does he do as a thank you to the country that gave him everything...he goes out and gets a massive Africa tattoo with Nigeria out lined...comes across just a little un grateful but typical......something my old man said a while back when Fury was crowned Champ made me laugh...the old boy is 80 so forgive him he's not that pc...he said as long as he could remember all we wanted was a white British born heavyweight Champion of the world (hell we'd of even taken Bugner at a push)...but as soon as we get one...the media turns on him and everyone hates him...typical of todays generation who have been hoodwinked and brainwash by the media...and when you look not that long back to certain Black British middleweighs...people talk them up like greats...despite the fact they dodged the best of their era...but look at the generation of British white middle weights that came before them...that got in with the likes of Hagler...well them men have pretty much been written out of history...something I noticed on the web before the Josh Taylor-v-Ohara Davis fight...someone described Taylor as looking like he would be hanging around Mcdonalds car park in a Corsa smelling of lynx Africa...seriously when did being an average white working class kid become an insult in this country??...but give em a black lad in aviator shades and cracking on like a millionaire...and they love it! Lol.........rant over

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 6

Yes Rusty... he not fought anyone yet...but looks good so far...don't get me wrong here...im not anti black boxers just peoples attitudes to decent white ones...Sam Sexton's fighting Gary Cornish for the British title up your way soon...what you think of that one

AJ wants to fight in Nigeria soon for his people lol f**k him

Race, colour and all that don't normally come into it with sportsmen with me...and I normally support the 'home' fighter...but the one thing that takes the shine of Joshua for me as a British sportsman is that he was happy to wrap himself in the union jack at the Olympics...happy to use British tax payer funded olympic facilities even as a pro...and happy to line his bank with money off British punters...but what does he do as a thank you to the country that gave him everything...he goes out and gets a massive Africa tattoo with Nigeria out lined...comes across just a little un grateful but typical......something my old man said a while back when Fury was crowned Champ made me laugh...the old boy is 80 so forgive him he's not that pc...he said as long as he could remember all we wanted was a white British born heavyweight Champion of the world (hell we'd of even taken Bugner at a push)...but as soon as we get one...the media turns on him and everyone hates him...typical of todays generation who have been hoodwinked and brainwash by the media...and when you look not that long back to certain Black British middleweighs...people talk them up like greats...despite the fact they dodged the best of their era...but look at the generation of British white middle weights that came before them...that got in with the likes of Hagler...well them men have pretty much been written out of history...something I noticed on the web before the Josh Taylor-v-Ohara Davis fight...someone described Taylor as looking like he would be hanging around Mcdonalds car park in a Corsa smelling of lynx Africa...seriously when did being an average white working class kid become an insult in this country??...but give em a black lad in aviator shades and cracking on like a millionaire...and they love it! Lol.........rant over

Brilliant post and true

Looks as though he's lost a lot of weight in this video taken a week back. That hoarseness has gone from his voice too, which was thought to be due to heavy cocaine use. I thought we'd seen the last of him too but maybe not. I didn't listen to what he was saying. I'm only interested in Fury the boxer, not Fury the half -arsed philosopher. :laugh:

He looks good physically and sounds good mentally ...for Tyson anyway lol. Good luck to him :thumbs:

he was in belfast a couple days ago an he like a sumo an still has the husky voice

Aye saw a photo of him taken yesterday. Obese. :no:

Bar the Olympics countries don't really come into it for me especially where boxers are concerned, I do like too see the British Scots Irish and Welsh fighters do well for themselves though,

Funny you mention the white heavyweight scenario and the press ripping him down, about par for the course in this country innit just , sadly they didn't exactly help themselves , but there's always next time ain't there lol funny how the likes of Bruno got more plaudits than Lewis Fury haye etc think a lot is about marketability too sell brands etc

Really hope Hughie beats Parker , it's a massive ask and my heart says he won't win but heard hoping , he is a real nice fella comes across shy type, fingers crossed this his time too shine ,

Dibiuos on Saturday night on boxnation o. Saunders bill , great weekends sport for boxing fans coming up

• Like 2