Where's The Gravy ?

Where's young Max these days ? I'm worried about him. His team are floundering in the "shit league", as he calls it. Roker Park Mk 2 is half empty every game. The few fans left want the "new messiah" sacked....... I hope he hasn't sneaked off and become a plastic keeganite !

Well brigzy there missing ten thousand plus every game since relegation for the most loyal and best fans in the world its got to be worrying were they are but for wanting super Grayson sacked after 6 games and booing your own players this early in the season is very fickle not something you associated with the gravy but fighting with your own fans and throwing coin at each other shows things aren't good up there this early in the season as well I wouldn't blame max if he rung is old mate beefy up and left the shit league for the prem worrying times indeed

Edited by blackmaggie

Another bad night for the mackems and super grayson weres all the most loyal different gravy fans disappeared to another 5000 drop tonight not looking good in the shit league max got to give Rafa credit he came straight back up and the toon near enough kept the same support nows that's gravy