• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k mine over the wall into the neighbours garden. Have to wait till after dark obviously. Dirty c**ts never clean up their dog shit. I have a right to ring the council. It's a f****n disgrace.

Thats f***ing grim mate   I know but better in their bin then mine, did laugh to myself the other night just pulled off the drive leaving for work, bag of dog shit in the passenger footwell ready to

Some people use the sewage manhole to dispose of the dog shit. I just use 2 slices of white bread. And a little black pepper.

We had one many years ago, it's was no good, but to be fair the size of the thing was never going to keep up with half a dozen dogs.....

I would say they've improved since then & if it's one or two dogs, probably work ok......

Just to add, you're probably get told that with a good routine you shouldn't need to remove any shit! Haha....

Edited by Accip74

Compost bin

I've thought of that . Problem is I have no use for compost . My garden is just grass and patio . Would the grass clippings/dog shit combo rot down enough throughout the year so I wouldn't have a build up of compost hanging around

Plastic bin from the hardware, buried in ground, holes drilled 2/3rds from the base up, the lid sits just above the ground. I throw the yard waste into daily, throw in septic tank treatment once a month and leave the hose in it for an hour a few days after and I've never had problems.

It works well

• Like 1

THERE WAS A LAD ON DRAGONS DEN CAME UP WITH A DEVICE YOU ATTACH TO THE FOUL PIPE ON THE HOUSE IT WAS CALLED DOG DUNIT LOOKED A HANDY BIT OF KIT OPEN THE HATCH ,CLOSE IT THE CRAP SLIDES DOWN INTO YOUR FOUL PIPE HE NEVER GOT IT APPROVED SEEMS DUBLIN CORPO WERENT HAPPY WITH DOG MESS GOIN INTO THE SHITE BEDS CAUSE ITS ALL RECYCLED NOW . IT WAS ONLY 50 EURO,S ASWELL WOULD HAVE BEEN HANDY

Compost bin

I've thought of that . Problem is I have no use for compost . My garden is just grass and patio . Would the grass clippings/dog shit combo rot down enough throughout the year so I wouldn't have a build up of compost hanging around

Compost bin is collected every fortnight here by the council bin men

• Like 1

Compost bin

Compost bin is collected every fortnight here by the council bin men
Used to be fella up in the forest started putting dog mess in his green garden wheelie bin,it was only collected fortnightly smell coming from it was unbelievable,he ended up with a bollocking over it ,that was probably ten year ago?