Sign in to follow this  
elliotmcc

Help With Wound

I have never heard of using peroxide is this right I thought this would burn

If I'm right it does burn slightly and is only to clean out after the initial bite. Not sure if needs to be watered down mind. Think after the peroxide it's just a matter of going over the saltwater routine. Never used peroxide myself so not familiar with it.
if I'm right,not sure and maybe,oh well lol
He he he!!! Are you flirting with me

All swollen up full of poison now , vets for penicillin it is

Im not surprised its infected you posted on the 7th and it happened on the 3rd mate ?...I use peroxide and Hibiscrub,but if i was you as you're clearly unsure what to do or how to treat it just take it to the vets ASAP

Edited by DEERMAN

I washed it out with saltwater and a vet had told me to from the day it happened Deerman. Just wasnt sure about using peroxide on a cut as deep as it is. i use peroxide on anything else smaller than that. he got a jeg of penicillin so that should do the trick along with cleaning daily

I find dogs that haven't been exposed to bites before build up an immune response after a few. First bite is always the worst yellow spunk coming out the wounds.

never let mine get that bad

I find dogs that haven't been exposed to bites before build up an immune response after a few. First bite is always the worst yellow spunk coming out the wounds.

Mate give you're ego a wobble. " I never let mine get that bad coz I'm superior at dealing with wounds" give it a rest mate and stop being a f***ing pussy ffs!

Edited by Who let the dogs out!

Lol

Mate give you're ego a wobble. " I never let mine get that bad coz I'm superior at dealing with wounds" give it a rest mate and stop being a f***ing pussy ffs!

lol

Hoof ointment is the best stuff I've used. brown sticky grease type stuff. Healed stuff I'd been trying for months with other things.