Four Serving British Soldiers Arrested On Suspicion Of Terror Offences

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Hunting Life's resident Britain hater must have been licking his chops posting this.

Another government publicity stunt to to appease the population of London, Birmingham etc......no different to Blair sending ex soldiers to prison for things that happened 40 years ago in Ireland so h

Gutted they didn't reduce a mosque to rubble!

Hate crime, hate speech......how long until the first person is charged with thought crime ?

Future crime......................its coming :yes:

I believe it was mentioned by Tony's Blair many years ago, identifying future criminals by there family history and imprisoning them before they commit a crime or something along those lines
  • Like 1

Hate crime, hate speech......how long until the first person is charged with thought crime ?

Future crime......................its coming :yes:
I believe it was mentioned by Tony's Blair many years ago, identifying future criminals by there family history and imprisoning them before they commit a crime or something along those lines

Sadly, no-one predicted HIS future crimes !

• Like 2

BGD have you been slapped by a squaddie in the past as you seem to have a real hatred for British soldiers and can't wait to jump on any negative story printed in the media .....

I've got no problem with your average soldier, it's the ones who join proscribed terror organisations I have a problem with ;)

• Like 1

BGD have you been slapped by a squaddie in the past as you seem to have a real hatred for British soldiers and can't wait to jump on any negative story printed in the media .....

I've got no problem with your average soldier, it's the ones who join proscribed terror organisations I have a problem with ;)

Fukcing grow up ........

• Like 3

You have to laugh at this fella don't you absolutely head to toe full of shit terrorists go around blowing shit up and killing people these guys were outing peados hardly amounts to terrorism you prick

It's not me who decided National Action are a terror organisation it was Amber Rudd and the Conservative government. If you've got a problem with them being proscribed take it up with the Conservative party and those who voted for them ;)

• Like 2

He just sits there puffing chronic and talking shite... If he went to the pub and opened his mouth he probably get filled in... Around these parts anyway lol. Never understood why he comes on here with his views/support for those scumbags he's always bigging up? Atb dc

• Like 3

You have to laugh at this fella don't you absolutely head to toe full of shit terrorists go around blowing shit up and killing people these guys were outing peados hardly amounts to terrorism you prick

It's not me who decided National Action are a terror organisation it was Amber Rudd and the Conservative government. If you've got a problem with them being proscribed take it up with the Conservative party and those who voted for them ;)

Haha, clever point well made mate.......I for one completely agree with you.

• Like 2

Do you ever goto the pub with your best friend?

He doesn't have any friends.

• Like 1

Shame honestly feel bad don't like seeing folk with no mates etc but he does himself no favours

You could do the decent thing and get his phone number,send him a text from time to time and maybe a quick call on holidays?