Four Serving British Soldiers Arrested On Suspicion Of Terror Offences

https://www.rt.com/uk/402034-nazi-terrorism-arrest-planning/

Serving British soldiers are among those arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences as alleged members of the neo-Nazi group National Action.

The accused a 22-year-old from Birmingham, a 32-year-old man from Powys, a 24-year-old from Ipswich and a 24-year-old from Northampton were held on Tuesday by the West Midlands police, who say they have been arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences.

We can confirm that a number of serving members of the Army have been arrested under the Terrorism Act for being associated with a proscribed far right group," an Army spokesperson said.

"These arrests are the consequence of a Home Office Police Force led operation supported by the Army. This is now the subject of a civilian police investigation and it would be inappropriate to comment further."

The men were arrested by police with the collaboration of counter-terrorism units from the West Midlands, Wales and the East Midlands.

Disgraceful :no: Worrying that a terror organisation managed to infiltrate the armed forces too, I hope they'll be a thorough investigation to smoke out any terrorists that might still be serving.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Hunting Life's resident Britain hater must have been licking his chops posting this.

Another government publicity stunt to to appease the population of London, Birmingham etc......no different to Blair sending ex soldiers to prison for things that happened 40 years ago in Ireland so h

Gutted they didn't reduce a mosque to rubble!

National Action is a neo-Nazi youth organisation. Since 16 December 2016 the organisation has been proscribed as a terrorist entity by the Government of the United Kingdom

So 10 months ago they werent terrorists.

• Like 2

I would worry yourself more bgd about the thousands of Muslim terrorist here there watching and those they can't monitor and if anyone needs smoking out and taking to court its like of Blair coblyn and all the other labour and left cnuts that are making excuses for theses Muslims

• Like 9

not that i condone this kind of stuff in the forces , and sure they should be outed , the authorities seem eager to highlight it ,i just seems anything to distract from the real issues,that we all know were the problem is and not supposed to say . just incase it may be racist ffs,

• Like 1

I would be inclined to think there are quite a number of serving military personnel who have the same concerns and views as a lot of the people on here.

That must certainly cause the powers that be a great deal of concern, not for the reasons stated though.

not that i condone this kind of stuff in the forces , and sure they should be outed , the authorities seem eager to highlight it ,i just seems anything to distract from the real issues,that we all know were the problem is and not supposed to say . just incase it may be racist ffs,

Not just those who name shall be mentioned but what about these antifa nuts taking to the street in masks with shields and batons beating the crap out of innocent people with there lefty love . :hmm:
  • Like 3

They seemed to act quick on these lads,they sit back and watch Muslim terrorists and paedophile gangs for years and don't usually act until after they have committed an attrocity/offences.It seems Racism only works one way in the eyes of the powers that be.

• Like 6