Lambourn

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We were there on that blisteringly hot Summer's day,...but, for some reason,.. did not manage to get into the wee book...    

Don't be feared of posting images fellah,... Folk always like to reminisce,..and on the whole, times were better back then... We had no silly legislation to dictate to us, as to what may, or may

Well, Tratante you may have been away from the lurcher scene for many years,..but as you can see, nothing much has changed....

Posted Images

Do you reckon that dogs are better now or back then

. Dan I think it's difficult ta say evolution has a bearing how one sees it but fa base types were they constitutionally tougher and in all probability diet not has good fa most, was lucky the coursing dog better than bulldozer was Buck Ray's alsation xs better than batons spider difficult ta say I would think lucky killed more long ears than bull y and same could be said of spider on the lamp ,it's lots of different opinions are Hancock collie xs good hat work in the field off yrs gone by I don't think so some would argue butt there we go I believe the b.larger greys give bigger stronger animals but how big do we need them the theory a good big un better than a good little in just do t always hold water .i believe animals today are bred from superior performance animals hence diet etc need to be more so better than yesteryear are they any better today than yesterday who knows good topic and post ,I believe there may be more off better animals than off the past but that had a bearing of massive amounts been bred and more lurcherfolk than before I know this those that were about of the past were often decent and above average folk just would not keep inferior animals has his today .atb bunnys.

Sandy what yas done fa a living ,I'll tell what I done dogs field work earth work nothing else day in day out have probably wLked more miles than you have drove doing Lurcher work rabbits seen till sick of em ,same with the bigger stuff bit of course I am trying to. Impress ,I don't aim to impress any one those that know will vouch fa that bwhat I will say I have the memory of an elephant and see it how it his so for ya fifty yrs I in all likely probability in my first fifteen of life i was neve r much fa hanging about I travelled from the farthest of northern isles to righdown south and yes fecking hunting here there and everywhere and fishing fo salmon ,ta me Nate yas what I would clean cut type me totally the opposite fifty yrs well that b e a huge feat ,I'll tell yas lucky live that long in my community lol scrawl atb bunnys.

Look if your trying to chat me up I'm sorry i just don't swing that way.
. There be no worries about I will certainly put you on your back if our paths xs that's fa sure but you will be horizontal with a turd stuck I. Your mouth when I have shit in it because that's what you spout shit if you want sort a meat I will oblige has of now .atbshit face bunnys.

You want me to lay down so you can defecate in my mouth?? Some people have very weird fantasies, sorry I most certainly don't swing that way at all.

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 2

Right then old timer seems yas not interested in travelling north I'll travel ta you give meyas a dress pc.

As I say I'm just not that way inclined even if you are wearing a "dress", bit old fashioned in my tastes that way, I hear there is an online community, Grinder, that may have what you are looking for.

Regards :thumbs:

Keep it civil, this is an interesting thred, please keep it that way...

Indeed,

To bring a little normal conversation, I came from the same area and caught a little of the fall out from the Pere' David incident locally for a few years afterwards.

In truth I thought it a bit sad taking enclosed deer that were extinct in the wild and almost so in captivity. they were half tame animals that would let you walk up to with yards. I was a little biased having links to the estate keepers, as in animal rather than game keepers, they were struggling to bring some genetic diversity and build numbers so had some of their work undone. I suppose people have different values i was always a naturalist hunter being brought up around zoos etc when the idea of conservation was a little less common than it is now so perhaps that coloured my opinion of the incident.

• Like 7