Lambourn

Confabularators usually get there info off the net that be same has you sanymere when yas cracking on about fecking kibble pig nuts or wheat .and I was offered a glimpse of some wee videos of a man struggling ta get first xs animals to retrieve feck me so much fo fiction a nod fact what that word walts an all lol child's play ta six yr olds Like has been said take a wee glimpse in the real world of dog men not fecking one that needs to green info right.y or wrongly from a fecking computer ,sandy mere man has been feeding canines fa thousands of yrs confab that one lol atbbunnys.

Any one got auto translate from gibberish to English :laugh:
. Sandy mere do your usuall thing get a paragraph from the net lol atb bunnys
We all have our sources :thumbs: , mine are based on 50 years with running dogs and some basic science, find it better than fairy stories and fools gold but each to their own a bilarty.

ps why do you write gibberish,? when obviously you don't need to ie difference between the two posts, who are you trying to impress.....?

listen here fifty or twenty makes no difference ta me but I'll put ya in the loop I been with from birth and if we pumping egos and so that's sixty.my gibberish his this fact and experience like you says yours his science yas starting ta sound like that fecker from Lichfield Plummer he was a well that's another story mfairy stories are for those gas your self ya fecking numpty I don't need ta decry my post to thyne yours his usuall fictional trash gleaned from books and computers go give thee hero and a pat. On his back he send ya a signed copy of the trash he writes . Atb bunnys.

Need that auto translate again I'm afraid bilhucky, think you want to pat me on the back and send me a book but not sure. If you let me know your 1st language i can get a translator arranged and some professional help for you, till then just hold on to the thought the tablets will start to work soon.

Regards :thumbs:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We were there on that blisteringly hot Summer's day,...but, for some reason,.. did not manage to get into the wee book...    

Don't be feared of posting images fellah,... Folk always like to reminisce,..and on the whole, times were better back then... We had no silly legislation to dictate to us, as to what may, or may

Well, Tratante you may have been away from the lurcher scene for many years,..but as you can see, nothing much has changed....

Posted Images

Sandy what yas done fa a living ,I'll tell what I done dogs field work earth work nothing else day in day out have probably wLked more miles than you have drove doing Lurcher work rabbits seen till sick of em ,same with the bigger stuff bit of course I am trying to. Impress ,I don't aim to impress any one those that know will vouch fa that bwhat I will say I have the memory of an elephant and see it how it his so for ya fifty yrs I in all likely probability in my first fifteen of life i was neve r much fa hanging about I travelled from the farthest of northern isles to righdown south and yes fecking hunting here there and everywhere and fishing fo salmon ,ta me Nate yas what I would clean cut type me totally the opposite fifty yrs well that b e a huge feat ,I'll tell yas lucky live that long in my community lol scrawl atb bunnys.

Look if your trying to chat me up I'm sorry i just don't swing that way.

:laugh:Don't be feared of posting images fellah,...

Folk always like to reminisce,..and on the whole, times were better back then...

We had no silly legislation to dictate to us, as to what may, or may not be pursued with our running dogs....

Back in the 1980s, the secretive and often private world of the lurcher was starting to attract the attention of canny wordsmiths.

The traditional Moucher's and Freelancers dogs were also being encouraged to chase the lure and walk sedately, around a Show Ring...

At first, many hardcore hunters hated what was fast becoming the norm,..but,..nothing could be done to stop progress,..everything was changing...

Some of us tried to fight the system, with our voices and in print,...,..alas,..the system won,...it always does... :thumbs:

post-25-0-79840300-1504636082_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Sandy what yas done fa a living ,I'll tell what I done dogs field work earth work nothing else day in day out have probably wLked more miles than you have drove doing Lurcher work rabbits seen till sick of em ,same with the bigger stuff bit of course I am trying to. Impress ,I don't aim to impress any one those that know will vouch fa that bwhat I will say I have the memory of an elephant and see it how it his so for ya fifty yrs I in all likely probability in my first fifteen of life i was neve r much fa hanging about I travelled from the farthest of northern isles to righdown south and yes fecking hunting here there and everywhere and fishing fo salmon ,ta me Nate yas what I would clean cut type me totally the opposite fifty yrs well that b e a huge feat ,I'll tell yas lucky live that long in my community lol scrawl atb bunnys.

Look if your trying to chat me up I'm sorry i just don't swing that way.
. There be no worries about I will certainly put you on your back if our paths xs that's fa sure but you will be horizontal with a turd stuck I. Your mouth when I have shit in it because that's what you spout shit if you want sort a meat I will oblige has of now .atbshit face bunnys.