• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is some more of the artists work an a mate of mines arm

I like the cheetah.

Had some Rabbits tattooed on my head, from a distance they look like Hares..............

Posted Images

Just trying to understand, tattoos aren't cheap, they take a bloody long time to do and they hurt, just wondering what motivates someone to do that.

Some have the money and the time and like the art work.

And some like the pain lol ?

• Like 1

I like the art work it is something that reflects my character the money I don't really think about around £2000 for something that is with you for life I don't see as expensive as for the pain yeah sure it hurts but it not a unbearable pain

• Like 1

Just trying to understand, tattoos aren't cheap, they take a bloody long time to do and they hurt, just wondering what motivates someone to do that.

There pretty addictive once you start.. I said I was only having one now I have too many lol

I like the art work it is something that reflects my character the money I don't really think about around £2000 for something that is with you for life I don't see as expensive as for the pain yeah sure it hurts but it not a unbearable pain

2000 grand -you could probably get 15 hookers dressed as a camogie team for that price!,just saying -nice tattoos
  • Like 2

2000 grand -you could probably get 15 hookers dressed as a camogie team for that price!,just saying -nice tattoos
Once you had one minge you've had em all mate I'll stick to paying for me tats mate
  • Like 1

Here is some more of the artists work an a mate of mines arm

That is good unique art there. I'd say the pigs eye should be more on the side of its head though, maybe dont mention that to him though eh ;)

The pigs eye is where the pigs eye is it's strait off a picture can't be In the wrong place unless it was a deformed pig in the picture